Tudor Heritage Chrono History Inquiry

Thread: Tudor Heritage Chrono History Inquiry

Tudor Heritage Chrono History Inquiry

Its been over a year since Tudor came out with their new Heritage and I have to say I fell in love with the design at first glance. I feel like more and more though the brand is distancing itself from its Rolex past for better or for worse. As a result I became a bit more curious about the brand as a stand alone and began looking into its history. I was suprised at how very little was actually out there. I am someone that falls in love with a watch not only for the design but the history and the story to go along with it. Be it a speedy pro, monaco, or explorer the fact that it has been around the block a few times has a certain appeal. Is anyone firmiliar with the early Tudor Chronos and can fill me in with any affiliations they may have had. Name:  1271195902_tudor-heritage-chronograph_1.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  25.3 KB

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Tudor Heritage Chrono History Inquiry

The predecessor: Tudor Monte Carlo Oyster Date with a hw Valjoux 7734. There have been dif. ref.. Pic shows 7169 sold by 10PastTen. Prices for those vintage pieces are.....high.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by stuffler,mike; June 28th, 2011 at 01:14.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    The predecessor: Tudor Monte Carlo Oyster Date with a hw Valjoux 7734. There have been dif. ref.. Pic shows 7169. Prices for those vintage pieces are.....high.
    Mike is that a pics of your personal tudor ?
    Dee & Ricky G-shock, Dornbluth 99.1 IWC Big Pilot, Selvin, JLC Memovox, Omega Speedy Pro, Vintage Seamaster,PAM 243 Rolex 1675, 16600, 16610, 16610LV, 114300, Slava Big Zero, Tudor Snowflake Vostok 2013 WUS Amphibia

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xspect View Post
    Mike is that a pics of your personal tudor ?
    No, unfortunately not.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Banned
    where leaves, boatmen, dinosaurs, and a bevy of other losers pretend to play sports

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Prices for those vintage pieces are.....high.
    Which is a screaming shame: I'm a huge fan of the old v773x movements, and thier function does not differ from brand to brand, but you can pick up a perfect example branded say, Sandoz, for about $200. Then you find an example of the same movement, same vintage quality,branded Breitling or, in this case, Tudor,and you're looking at sometimes 10x that much, maybe higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Biased&Critical View Post
    Which is a screaming shame: I'm a huge fan of the old v773x movements, and thier function does not differ from brand to brand, but you can pick up a perfect example branded say, Sandoz, for about $200. Then you find an example of the same movement, same vintage quality,branded Breitling or, in this case, Tudor,and you're looking at sometimes 10x that much, maybe higher.
    When the item is a luxury, the values can be arbitrary. So it goes in the world of watch collecting.

Thread Information