Tudor Price Negotiation at NYC ADs
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By renovar

Thread: Tudor Price Negotiation at NYC ADs

Tudor Price Negotiation at NYC ADs

Hi all,

I'm looking to hopefully pick up a new Tudor Black Bay (with burgundy bezel) from one of the NYC ADs sometime in the next few weeks. According to the Tudor website, those are Tourneau, Wempe, and William Barthman Jewelers. My understanding is that Rolex is really strict about discounts on Rolex models, but does anyone know whether the ADs will negotiate on the Tudors?

My understanding is Tourneau is rather strict as well, but does anyone have any past experiences negotiating with Wempe or William Barthman?

Thanks so much for the help! Really excited to hopefully make the purchase soon.

Re: Tudor Price Negotiation at NYC ADs

Gooood luck.

I know an AD who might help you out but he is out of NY state. If you dont mind him shipping it to you shoot me a PM
    Regards,
    AK93 (@thejourneguy)

I make my watches as if there was no other way to tell time.
    -François-Paul Journe

The Greatest Watchmaker Alive:

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sandalwood View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking to hopefully pick up a new Tudor Black Bay (with burgundy bezel) from one of the NYC ADs sometime in the next few weeks. According to the Tudor website, those are Tourneau, Wempe, and William Barthman Jewelers. My understanding is that Rolex is really strict about discounts on Rolex models, but does anyone know whether the ADs will negotiate on the Tudors?

My understanding is Tourneau is rather strict as well, but does anyone have any past experiences negotiating with Wempe or William Barthman?

Thanks so much for the help! Really excited to hopefully make the purchase soon.
    Wempe is pretty hard. My brother can't even get more than 5% off them on a watch that I could get 20% elsewhere. That's what you pay for selection and location...
    My suggestion is call around and ask people here for AD recs, instead of walking into big retails like Wempe. It can save you $$$. Also to consider is if you buy out of state, you can potentially not have state tax collected when it's shipped to you from out of state...
    Sandalwood likes this.

Go to William Barthman in lower Manhattan ask for Richard he is the GM and open to work with buyers, good luck and post pictures!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thread Information