tw steel lume issue
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nitros

Thread: tw steel lume issue

tw steel lume issue

i got i brand new TW steel, but i have a issue with the lume it seem to take ages to charger, when it does goes off in mater of second, and is not a full lume some numbers get more and other, so i was wondering if it is normal? can the lume be faulty or consumed, the watch is brand new.
    Should i send it under warranty?

thanks for the input

Re: tw steel lume issue

If it bothers you (it would bother me, too) I would take back to the place of purchase. Don't even deal with the hassle of warranty if you can avoid it.

If they have others, check out the lume on them before switching out. May simply be an issue of poor QC as well, I'm guessing TW Steel watches can vary a good deal from watch to watch.

Good luck.

Dan
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

Can be because was in the shop window, the lights kind of "burn" the lume?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: tw steel lume issue

Quick update, after sent it twice under warranty, it's arrived today and all is sort it, happy days

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    anothernewphone and marchone like this.

Thread Information