TWCO Sea Rescue Diver

Thread: TWCO Sea Rescue Diver

TWCO Sea Rescue Diver

Newbie here, a friend told me to check this site out. I'm interested in this watch and was hoping for some feedback.

Thanks

Re: TWCO Sea Rescue Diver

Its a Nearthlands company if i recall, i've no idea on the price but the movements are Miyota which are ok, but it depends on what you want in a watch.

if you love the look and price - great no issue

Other than that, the are nothing special,

Quote Originally Posted by mavnkat View Post
    Newbie here, a friend told me to check this site out. I'm interested in this watch and was hoping for some feedback.

Thanks
    Hi Mavnkat,
    Newbie here too! However, I have a TWCO Sea Rescue Diver in Orange and can tell you these are fantastic quality time pieces. It's a substantial watch and quite heavy but very comfortable and has lots of wrist presence. I also like the exclusivity of this watch too as no one who comments about it know what it is. It's not the cheapest Miyota 9015 movement diver there is but the package you get I think is good value. You receive a bespoke pelican water proof case containing the watch, 2 precision screw drivers for adjusting the bracelet (which has screw links and is high quality), a spring bar tool, spare quality orange rubber strap and warranty card signed by the company owner Robbert Surrland.
    Time keeping I've found is excellent with the 28,800 bph (4Hz) movement gaining only 2 seconds a day. The double AR coating inside the sapphire crystal is superbly done; it works well and really cuts down reflections nearly as well as my Breitling Chronomat (which has AR coating on both sides of the sapphire crystal) and this adds to the quality appearance of the TWCO SRD overall. The dial is superbly finished too with the unique radio silence markers and the lume is excellent which glows a bright blue/green and lasts the entire night.
    The only very slight negative point is the bead blasted finish, it's superbly done and looks great compared to the usual brushed and polished finishes but is fairly easily marked and it's not easy to restore the finish. This isn't a reason not to buy one though.
    I thoroughly recommended this timepiece.
    Last edited by XJSteve; August 18th, 2015 at 22:02.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nice looking but it just looks a bit like a Tiger concept with the T circled? That was at first glance..Still it looks good. Thinking about a possible purchase myself? ThX XJSteve. Regards turboharm

Thread Information