I have a (chose one):
1) beautiful watch for sale.
2) gorgeous watch for sale.
3) fantastic watch for sale.
It is in (chose one):
1) 95% condition.
2) 99% condition.
3) mint condition.
(actual condition of the watch is irrelevant).
I am selling it (chose one):
1) to fund a grail
2) because it's not getting "wrist time"
3) because I'm not "bonding" with it
4) because I need the money
(actual reason is because I dropped it on the tile floor in my kitchen and now it makes funny noises).
I am asking (chose one):
1) more than you can get a new one for on the internet (yes I think no one knows how to use Google)
2) "a fair price" (I've had the watch for a year and banged it up pretty good so I will knock off 10%)
3) 1/2 what I paid for it because it doesn't run and I want something new.
Price does not include PayPal fees or shipping. So that number I gave you is not actually the price, you need to add a bunch more money to it.
Also you are not getting the strap shown in the picture. I am just showing you that to make you jealous.
Also I will ship it when I feel like it, in a week or two or three so just be patient. I need to wear the watch for a few more days while I clean out the broken sewer line in my back yard.
Pictures are below, thanks for looking!
THIS IS JUST A JOKE and not a very good one. I thought I was being funny. I actually love the sales forum.