Veraet is (almost) giving away their watch spray

Thread: Veraet is (almost) giving away their watch spray

Picture Veraet is (almost) giving away their watch spray

Ok, it is more like a HUGE reduction than a give away, but still, you can't refuse their offer:

Special Offer to celebrate Basel World 2011 for the month of March..
    Watch Spray, a special dedicated watch cleanser, is $5.99 a bottle!. Retail is $12.95.

Related Link:. VERAET - Welcome <<< make sure to visit the Watch Spray Page and to read the reviews.
    Last edited by Ernie Romers; March 8th, 2011 at 22:25.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Re: Veraet is (almost) giving away their watch spray

So if I were to use this, I spray it on and wash it off? Would I need to remove leather straps to use it?
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    So if I were to use this, I spray it on and wash it off? Would I need to remove leather straps to use it?
    The website really does not say much but I would be concerned about leather too. It appears to be a liquid cleanser that does not leave a protective residue like Armorall. I've found that a clean towel and a bit of water works just fine. The only way to get grime out of crevices would involve partial disasssembly and use of an ultrasonic cleaner.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by John MS View Post
    The website really does not say much but I would be concerned about leather too. It appears to be a liquid cleanser that does not leave a protective residue like Armorall. I've found that a clean towel and a bit of water works just fine. The only way to get grime out of crevices would involve partial disasssembly and use of an ultrasonic cleaner.
    I wonder if it would help make my silicone rubber straps less of lint magnets.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I wonder if it would help make my silicone rubber straps less of lint magnets.
    I would be very careful applying any chemical to a real or synthetic rubber strap. It could soften it just a bit and make it even more of a lint catcher. That would be a good question to ask the manufacturer.

Hello, I am the founder of VERAET and I would be happy to help answer questions about our products. First of all, I think you would love Watch Spray because of its excellent ability to revitalize your watch (it also smells great). It actually makes the watch look a lot cleaner and it's very gentle. Ideal for all metals and crystals, Watch Spray is also soft on rubber and leather bands. Our chemists recommend covering the leather straps or removing them from the case while cleaning (any liquid on leather is not the best). You could do this with your hand or a cloth while cleaning the case. We also manufacture a Rubber and Leather Strap Care product that preserves both rubber and leather bands (uniquely works on both). It is cosmetic grade and is safe for all skin types. If you would be interested in trying our products, I will also give you 10% off along with our current promotions. Simply use discount code "VERAET" to save 10%. And, please ask me any questions.

Warm regards,

Don Rothrauff
    message approved by Ernie Romers, site owner
    Last edited by Ernie Romers; March 10th, 2011 at 09:41.

EHV

I can vouch for the watch spray. Excellent stuff and very gentle. I was also able to use just a small amount on a vintage piece without a true rinse off because I was worried about the water resistance on this particular watch. And even without a full rinse, a small amount worked well and didn't leave any residue.
    I can also say that I love Veraet's watch cloths! They are excellent and so is their customer service.
    No affiliation here, just a satisfied customer.

Its good stuff, got a bottle about a week or two ago and have used it on many items and other jewelry. Just picked up another bottle and the white cloth (which is great!).

Im assuming its also OK for watches with an outer AR.. Sorry if thats a silly question.

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean
    Ball Trainmaster Cannonball

Quote Originally Posted by IR1SH View Post
    Im assuming its also OK for watches with an outer AR.. Sorry if thats a silly question.
    I have asked them this question and the Veraet did say yes it is safe for AR coatings.

Thread Information