Victorinox service centers in toronro - Time Central very good, the other one can suck it

Thread: Victorinox service centers in toronro - Time Central very good, the other one can suck it

Victorinox service centers in toronro - Time Central very good, the other one can suck it

My dive master has bezel problem, I went to the repair center at downtown, they basically did nothing but tell me I have pay for the repair because bezel is not covered by warranty. I went to the other one call Time Central' I told them the problem the first thing they did is check my watch, then one of the watchmaker told me they will try to change the bezel click - without cost. After they tried the bezel is not moving anymore......but they said they will order and replace the case for me - for those who own a Victorinox watch and need service (within warranty period), I suggest you stay away the one at downtown and go to time central.

Re: Victorinox service centers in toronro - Time Central very good, the other one can suck it

The watch needs a brand new case to fix a faulty bezel? Which model of Dive Master is this so I can avoid buying one?

Re: Victorinox service centers in toronro - Time Central very good, the other one can suck it

The OP's attitude and response is unfortunate, offensive, and indicative of a general lack of class so prevalent on the internet. Sigh.

Here's my take, and please note that I am in no way privy to the details of this situation other than what I've seen on this post.

Business A gave you the correct advice that the bezel cannot be repaired- point for business A.

Victorinox warranty may or may not cover bezels (I don't know). Let's for the sake of argument, assume that they were correct/honest that it was not covered, and therefore they have no way to be reimbursed for repairing your watch. In what universe/country/economy/reality are they in any way obligated/responsible for your watch? Did they sell it? No. Did they wear it? No. Did they break it? No. Then give'm a break. If your bezel broke take it up with the seller, or Victorinox for not covering bezels. Not the repair shop that did nothing other than unlock the front door the day you walked in ready to do battle.

It's nice that business B is taking care of you, but it looks to me like they took apart your bezel and realized it maybe was worse now, so they're replacing the case so you won't tell them to suck it on the internet.

Just be nice. It makes everything so much better for everyone.

Pedro

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I took a Victorinox Ambassador Day Date into Time Central - it appeared to have gotten some water inside. They replaced the whole movement under warranty, no questions asked. Must say I was impressed. Don't often get that response at the higher end watch service centers, IME

Last edited by nicktheman; December 30th, 2012 at 06:05.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroD View Post
    The OP's attitude and response is unfortunate, offensive, and indicative of a general lack of class so prevalent on the internet. Sigh.

Here's my take, and please note that I am in no way privy to the details of this situation other than what I've seen on this post.

Business A gave you the correct advice that the bezel cannot be repaired- point for business A.

Victorinox warranty may or may not cover bezels (I don't know). Let's for the sake of argument, assume that they were correct/honest that it was not covered, and therefore they have no way to be reimbursed for repairing your watch. In what universe/country/economy/reality are they in any way obligated/responsible for your watch? Did they sell it? No. Did they wear it? No. Did they break it? No. Then give'm a break. If your bezel broke take it up with the seller, or Victorinox for not covering bezels. Not the repair shop that did nothing other than unlock the front door the day you walked in ready to do battle.

It's nice that business B is taking care of you, but it looks to me like they took apart your bezel and realized it maybe was worse now, so they're replacing the case so you won't tell them to suck it on the internet.

Just be nice. It makes everything so much better for everyone.

Pedro
    Yes, Pedro, I bought the watch from the same company that own the repair shop, and the reason that I am so disappointed is the company said that they will not sell a defected watch so the damage must be done by me - without even check the watch. PS - why do u think u are in a position to told people to be nice - The whole purpose of this post is let the wus members who are in Toronto know that if they need to fix a Victorinox, Time Central will give better service. Go teach in a school or open a school if u want to teach people how to be a Pedro approved person.
    Last edited by nicktheman; December 30th, 2012 at 06:14.

Thread Information