victorinox swiss army watch 40$?

Thread: victorinox swiss army watch 40$?

victorinox swiss army watch 40$?

So there is a flee market store here in my town that has a victorinox swiss army watch for sale for 40$. my question its, are these watches any good? i have looked on the next but cant find much. Plus i trust ppl on here to give good advice :) plz let me know cuz if its a good deal ill pick it up. heres the watch at the store

upload img

luke

Re: victorinox swiss army watch 40$?

The picture link is broken.
    If you want a beater, something you can wear daily and not worry too much about what happens to it, it would be okay. They're a pretty reputable brand, so you'll be getting a decent quality watch, but I think I would really like the design or fit in order to spend any kind of money on it. I already have a daily beater, a Timex, which I wear without worrying too much about it, which I cannot with some of my automatics.

weird the pic is showing up on mine. so browsing the net i think i have found out the model. victorinox swiss army Garrison. im a poor student so i cant afford an expensive watch at the moment but just looking to know if these are good watches for there price. 40$ seems like a good price but dont wanna buy it if there not a good watch

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

you can close down this thread. i just found an old thread on here asking the same thing about the exact same watch and it has great reviews. im gonna buy it and make my own leather strap for it :D

A Victorinox Garrison is a decent watch with a quartz movement and a mineral glass crystal, and would be a fantastic deal for $40 new on a metal bracelet. For reference, I paid $38 for a Garrison on a leather strap on one of the deal-of-the-day websites, and thought that was an exceptional deal. Preowned, $40 is still probably a fair price if it's in excellent like new condition.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

ok cool thanks. yea i only saw it throught the window and sent the owner an email. he sent me the pic ad siad its mint condition box and all, and the pics look good. comes with the metal band but im gonna make a leather strap for it as a daily/recreational watch

Victorinox is a good brand. I believe they used to make their watches in the unused space of a Breitling factory but became popular that they opened a large new factory in Switzerland. They are more "Swiss" than a lot of Swiss brands, I'm sure.

That being said, I'm surprised the Swiss can make any kind of watch and export it for $40.

It should provide plenty of value for $40. If you like the style, it's hard to go wrong.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Thread Information