Volnatomic crime scene or liquid tourbillon

Thread: Volnatomic crime scene or liquid tourbillon

Question Volnatomic crime scene or liquid tourbillon

Does anyone know if either of these watches went into production and if so where i might find one
    Last edited by palmarp; February 21st, 2013 at 06:19.

Re: Volnatomic crime scene or liquid tourbillion

Given that their website is defunct, my guess is no.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Just because the site is defunct doesn't mean someone doesn't have old stock or a watch they are willing to sell. I understand these watches were considered crapola but i'd really like to add them to bizzaroid collection. Any Ideas?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I am fairly certain they never made production. Certainly, the only photos extant of them are stock or wrist shots of watches that are known to be prototypes -- and that never bodes well.

The website, however, is not defunct. Volna.ch It doesn't seem to have been updated since 2010, but there is a contact form and a phone number you might try.

Thread Information