W&F Watchsculpture recent arrival
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jxlxr

Thread: W&F Watchsculpture recent arrival

W&F Watchsculpture recent arrival

While I am waiting to leave with my daughter for some midnight shopping for no other reason than she has to experience it I figured I'd post my seldom seen recent addition.

I received my W&F Watchsculpture 102.1 after about a year after first seeing it and with various communication with the guys in Czech Republic. This is number 7 of 17 of the black face. There is also a white face version. While the style is no doubt more modern and will either work for you or not, I felt it a worthy addition to my collection. Even my wife said it was very different than what she usually sees on me and that was some what of the appeal. Too many watches for me started to look the same so this was a bit of a departure.

While the case if Fricker made, the dial (enameled) and the hand assembly (blued to a purple color) are hand done. There are some unique design elements such as the strap attachment.

So far this looks like keeper for me but only time will tell...

pcmxa likes this.

Very nice!

Re: W&F Watchsculpture recent arrival

It is a very modern design with emphasis truly being placed on sculpture. It looks more like a deliberate attempt to create actual art than just about any other watch I can recall. The 101.1 model is kind of cool as well (a bit less stark looking):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sculpture.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	564844

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: W&F Watchsculpture recent arrival

Well you're not going to see your watch on a lot of other wrists, that much is certain.

Thread Information