Wanna see some HEAVY metal?? I got just the fix (pic heavy including my 2 new arrivals)
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wanna see some HEAVY metal?? I got just the fix (pic heavy including my 2 new arrivals)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wanna see some HEAVY metal?? I got just the fix (pic heavy including my 2 new arrivals)

I'm a BIG fan of heavy metal on the wrist, aren't you?

So, I just just got two new arrivals this week. I purchased a brand new Hamilton Khaki Below Zero 1000m from the AD, and put it on a heavy mesh bracelet to check it out. Guy's, this watch is as awesome in person, and on the wrist, as it looks..Check it out

Out in the snow:

The awesome looking case back

The mesh I think sets it off. Look at the attention to detail of the case. Hammies rock!

On the wrist..sick looking huh?

And now my mint condition Zenton M45 2000m I bought from a good buddy that's a member here...Check it out

This Zenton is super awesome! I love it. The fit and finish, bracelet, and case is incredible. A must own watch.

The case back and attention to detail must be seen in person to appreciate.

Wrist shots

Now my snow "heavy metal" diver collection ..What's a great feeling about these watches is, that ALL are in my constant rotation. ALL will get love on my wrist. And that is what I wanted to own. There is only seven..but take a look at my beauties, I'm really a proud Papa (note except for the Eco-Zilla, all are automatic, yes even the JSAR is sporting an ETA 2824 engine)

Back row left to right: Zenton M45 2000m, Hamilton Khaki Below Zero 1000m on 4.7mm heavy mesh, Citizen Eco-Zilla 300m on 24/24mm SUPER Engineer bracelet, Citizen Auto-Zilla 1000m on 4.5mm heavy mesh

Front row left to right: Boschett Cave Dweller I #13 of 50, Ocean7 LM-7 on Hadley Roma "heavy metal", Marathon JSAR ETA conversion on US seal bracelet

And all are right at home in my watch box

Hope you enjoyed my showing.

~Dave
    kasemo likes this.

Re: Wanna see some HEAVY metal?? I got just the fix (pic heavy including my 2 new arrivals

Gorgeous looking collection!

Re: Wanna see some HEAVY metal?? I got just the fix (pic heavy including my 2 new arrivals

That is one beefy collection! Looks great and thanks for sharing!

BTW, it is partially your fault that I need to spend more money now to get the bracelet for my JSAR, gee thanks lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

EHV

Kick ass pics and a fantastic collection!

I'll say it again; the Hamilton looks SO much better in "real" pics and in person than it does on the net.
    Hamilton needs to improve it's net presence in this way. I think they'd sell more watches!

BTW, how the heck did you find a watch box with enough clearance for those thick divers?!

Very nice!

I must know...the two Citizens?
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Quote Originally Posted by EHV View Post
    Kick ass pics and a fantastic collection!

I'll say it again; the Hamilton looks SO much better in "real" pics and in person than it does on the net.
    Hamilton needs to improve it's net presence in this way. I think they'd sell more watches!

BTW, how the heck did you find a watch box with enough clearance for those thick divers?!
    Amazon.com Holds 20 "thick divers".

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Very nice!

I must know...the two Citizens?

Yeah?

Wow !!!
    Matt

I always get many pms, and questions about the strap/buckle combo shown in my watch box every time I show it.
    It is a 24/24mm Maratac Elite composite on Walt's custom drilled, Promaster logo, screw-bar buckle made for my Zillas.
    Just for kicks..I just put it on my Hammie. I think it looks pretty damn good, if I do say so myself

v76

A nice pair of watches, congratulations! I'm sure that with the mesh on the Hamilton, your left arm must be a couple of inches longer than the right
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information