Watch brand that starts with "K"
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Watch brand that starts with "K"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Watch brand that starts with "K"

Hey everybody. I stumbled upon a watch brand the other day that had a few pieces I really liked, but the name has totally escaped me, so I thought maybe WUS could help me out.

The brand starts with a K, and was SOMETHING like "Kadloo" or "Kasloo." I seem to remember there being a double o. They have dive watches in the $1,000 to $1,500 range, possibly up to $2,000. I seem to also remember that they were Swiss made, and probably use ETA movements, but don't quote me on that.

I fell in love with some of their designs and now I'm desperate to remember what the brand was. Hope somebody can help me! Thanks a lot!
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Watch brand that starts with "K"

Did you google search it? If you did you would find it's kadloo. Automatic-Watches at competitive prices in the online-shop

Quote Originally Posted by saeglopuralifi View Post
    H...The brand starts with a K, and was SOMETHING like "Kadloo" or "Kasloo." I seem to remember there being a double o. They have dive watches in the $1,000 to $1,500 range, possibly up to $2,000. I seem to also remember that they were Swiss made, and probably use ETA movements, but don't quote me on that...
    KADLOO indeed. However, their new generation of watches are not ETA powered because of rising cost, limited supplies, and difficulty in sourcing.
    Look deeper into their specs, and the movements, it's quite clear that the movements used are mostly Valanvrons now... Chinese ETA clone, Made In Switzerland. Like Claro Semag.
    A piece of my favorite timepiece, is like a dish of local delicacies. It's not about how good it may look, or how branded in may came from popular stalls or restaurants. It's always the materials and concoction that produces the best keep!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I did actually Google Kadloo, and that didn't seem to be it, but I probably didn't look hard enough. Thanks a lot!
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

That said.... What's the WUS opinion on Kadloo watches? I haven't seen them mentioned a lot here, I'm assuming for good reason. Maybe the change in movements had something to do with that, but these days almost every microbrand has had to move away from ETA.

I did actually Google Kadloo, and that didn't seem to be it, but I probably didn't look hard enough. Thanks a lot!
    Admittedly I have not heard of them. If this is your price range perhaps look at stowa, archimede and halios also.
    Cheers

That said.... What's the WUS opinion on Kadloo watches? I haven't seen them mentioned a lot here, I'm assuming for good reason. Maybe the change in movements had something to do with that, but these days almost every microbrand has had to move away from ETA.
    It wasn't because of mvmt. availability.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Kobold?

Keinzle.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

After digging through some old WUS forum posts, it seems like this brand is too sketchy for my tastes. There is hardly any information on where they get their new movements, which means they're most likely Chinese and something worth hiding. Old reviews have high praise for them and the designs are nice Omega-ish homages, but eh. I'll go with a more reputable brand!
    little big feather likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information