Watch from Grafica Oro Orologi....

Thread: Watch from Grafica Oro Orologi....

Watch from Grafica Oro Orologi....

Hi, Just wanted to ask if any of you ever bought a watch from Grafica Oro Orologi d'epoca e moderni? I'm in love with a watch from their Chrono24 site, Rolex DateJust in steel. I've e-mailed with Grafica Ora in several days now, but unfortunately they do not use either PayPal or Chrono24's payment method 'Trusted Chekout'. They only have positive feedback on Chrono24. So does any of you know Grafica Oro Orologi d'epoca e moderni, did you ever buy a watch in their physical Shop or Chrono24-shop or do you know someone who knows them...? This would be a great help. Thanks! PS: Don't know what is up with the non-existing line breaks
    Last edited by Karolinemp; October 22nd, 2014 at 15:07.

Re: Watch from Grafica Oro Orologi....

Quote Originally Posted by Karolinemp View Post
    Hi, Just wanted to ask if any of you ever bought a watch from Grafica Oro Orologi d'epoca e moderni? I'm in love with a watch from their Chrono24 site, Rolex DateJust in steel. I've e-mailed with Grafica Ora in several days now, but unfortunately they do not use either PayPal or Chrono24's payment method 'Trusted Chekout'. They only have positive feedback on Chrono24. So does any of you know Grafica Oro Orologi d'epoca e moderni, did you ever buy a watch in their physical Shop or Chrono24-shop or do you know someone who knows them...? This would be a great help. Thanks! PS: Don't know what is up with the non-existing line breaks

Hello

Did you buy from them? and if so how was it?

Thanks

Thread Information