Watch ID? Very large, two subdial chrono

Thread: Watch ID? Very large, two subdial chrono

Watch ID? Very large, two subdial chrono

Hi all -

Saw a guy at the airport wearing a very interesting watch I didn't recognize. Circumstances didn't allow for me to ask him about it, but it's been on my mind - can anyone here assist in identifying the watch from my description below? I did some searching on teh Interwebz, but didn't find it.

It's a very large watch - it looked larger than my Breitling Super Avenger (48mm), though the case wasn't as thick. The case was also quite 'flat', without the strong downward bend of the lugs that the SA has - it really looked like a flat plank or platform, perhaps 9-10mm thick, brushed stainless. The guy wearing it was BIG - 6'3" and probably 300lbs, and it looked big on him.

A fairly narrow Black Bezel with smaller markings - I couldn't tell what the markings were, or what the Bezel was made of. I assume the bezel rotates, but not 100% sure.

Black face, silver roman numeral hour markers, and two silver subdials at 3 and 9 o'clock. Black rubber strap - non-descript.

Overall, it looked like a modestly 'nice' watch - not super-high-end, but certainly not bargain basement. Perhaps on par with Omega.

Though it's probably not relevant, the fellow looked Southern European (Italian?)

Any assistance appreciated!

Re: Watch ID? Very large, two subdial chrono

No ideas?

stuffler,mike

There are "hundreds" of possibilities for a chrono with two subdials, such a watch can originate from every continent. Even China produces two register chronos fitting your description.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The only one I could find so far is the Eberhard - Extra-Fort 31951 CA.
    It's only 39.2 x 14.4mm and it may be out of production.

Thread Information