Watch Pillows/Cushions

Thread: Watch Pillows/Cushions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Watch Pillows/Cushions

Anyone know where you can buy just the pillows/cushions?

I am looking to craft my own watch storage solution. I have been searching for replacement cushions & so far, I have come up empty-handed.

Thanks!!!

DJ

Re: Watch Pillows/Cushions

http://www.jewelersdisplays.com/cata...level=3&id=877

They have lots of different types... the above is black velvet
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

I'm in the process of building my own watch caddy myself. My lady is going to stich me up some cushions

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just finished building my own watch box. I found some pillows on ebay but decided to make my own out of microfiber clothes. They turned out great!

Ebay has lots of 10 for like 9.99.
    ::The Rotation::
    Rolex GMT Master IIc . IWC Fliegeruhr Mark XVI . Omega Electric Blue Seamaster x2 (his and hers) . Sinn 657 S . UZI Guardian on Velcro Strap . Casio G-Shock G-7800B-1DR + GW-5000 + GW-7900B + GWX-56GB + F91W + DW-6900MS . Benarus Remora Sapphire Bezel . Fossil Maddox Shrouded Lug Diver . Tag Heuer Formula1 Grande Date . Bernardt Binnacle Anchor . Swiss Legend Conqueror . Citizen Signature Perpetual Diver . Timex Military Expedition T498789J

stuffler,mike

Most of the time ebay.de offers a lot of pillows and such sort of stuff.

4 pcs. = 9,95 Euro.

Available in red, blue, grey, black

Shouldn´t be a big deal to find a dealer on the www.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Photo View Post
    I just finished building my own watch box. I found some pillows on ebay but decided to make my own out of microfiber clothes. They turned out great!

Ebay has lots of 10 for like 9.99.
    Hello,
    Do you have a pattern or can you help me with more information on how to build my own watch pillows? I'd prefer to make my own custom watch case but have been a bit stumped on what to use for pillows.
    Thanks...

Well, it wasn't super hard to do. I don't have any pattern right now, we made the original pattern out of newspaper. You just take 2 square pieces, in my case I used slightly rounded squares as to avoid pointy corners, sew them together on a machine leaving a small hole , flip them inside out and stuff with batting. Then just sew the last bit by hand. I think we used roughly 4" squares. It was a while ago and it was trial and error until we got the size right. A word of advice..... microfiber clothes make a horrific mess once you cut them up LOL. I'll see if I can post a quick snapshot of the final product this weekend.
    Rolex GMT Master IIc . IWC Fliegeruhr Mark XVI . Omega Electric Blue Seamaster x2 (his and hers) . Sinn 657 S . UZI Guardian on Velcro Strap . Casio G-Shock G-7800B-1DR + GW-5000 + GW-7900B + GWX-56GB + F91W + DW-6900MS . Benarus Remora Sapphire Bezel . Fossil Maddox Shrouded Lug Diver . Tag Heuer Formula1 Grande Date . Bernardt Binnacle Anchor . Swiss Legend Conqueror . Citizen Signature Perpetual Diver . Timex Military Expedition T498789J

I went and took a quick snapshot before I got busy or forgot about it. We purchased the box from a local hobby store. We also purchased embossed felt in two colors and stitched them together for the two tone liner. Then we glued the felt in and popped in the microfiber pillows. The whole thing was roughly $40 and a weekend's worth of time.

Alright, I confess. I have dirty pillows.
    Rolex Yacht-Master SS/Platinum
    Frederique Constant Chrono
    Sinn 356
    Debaufre Ocean 1 39mm

1963 Chinese Airforce 21 zuan :(bummer):

HMT Pilot Black Dial
    HMT Pilot White Dial
    Hamilton Khaki Field hand wind :)

Quote Originally Posted by 00Photo View Post
    I went and took a quick snapshot before I got busy or forgot about it. We purchased the box from a local hobby store. We also purchased embossed felt in two colors and stitched them together for the two tone liner. Then we glued the felt in and popped in the microfiber pillows. The whole thing was roughly $40 and a weekend's worth of time.
    Can we see some more photos of that watch box?

Grails

My Short List:

• Halios Laguna
    • Antea 390 A 10
    • Longines "Legend Diver"
    • Vintage Tudor Snowflake
    • Vintage Omega Seamaster 300M
    • Omega Aqua Terra Seamaster Railmaster 2806.52.37

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information