Watch recommendation-38mm triple date?

Thread: Watch recommendation-38mm triple date?

Watch recommendation-38mm triple date?

I work with scheduling and planning a lot in my job. I've found that a Day/Date function is critical in the watch I use as my daily driver. Some triple dates have caught my interest and I think the extra month feature will be useful. I've fallen in love with the marine style of the Melbourne Portsea Triple date. The dial looks to be easy to read at a glance and having a date window is a real benefit. However I'm afraid the case height and lug to lug length is just a bit too much for my 6.5" wrist. Are there any other triple date watches in the $750 range that have a 38mm case? A 40mm case is doable but 38mm is preferred.

If this is to be your only watch. I would go up a bit and do this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-Speed...bbciw&LH_BIN=1

Aliexpess is doable if you insist 700 and below... But this is will remove the yearning of others for you for quite a while.

Lowest I see is this. Not sure of condition. Please do your own research.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-Speed...8AAOSw0INbd94T
    Last edited by Phase1; September 22nd, 2018 at 05:49. Reason: More comments:

Thanks! Yeah, I've looked the speedmasters. Beautiful stuff, just didn't want to wait that long to save up Haha! I suppose a little budgeting never hurt anyone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Watch recommendation-38mm triple date?

Just look for anything with the ETA/Valjoux 7751 movement... lots of options out there, some cheaper than the Omega (which, unfortunately, has really been appreciating lately), some far more... but all still use the same movement... far as I know it's the only mass-produced triple date movement at this point.

... I still think the Omega 3520.50 is the best looking, though, outside of Sinn's new 3006... which is even further past the price point.
    Last edited by jconli1; September 23rd, 2018 at 21:55.
    1. Get the one you really want. 2. Enjoy the damn thing. 3. It's just a watch. (IG : jconli1)