I'm looking for a watch with the following criteria:
- Price: Ideally up to $230 (£150 / Euro 170), the cheaper the better, but will stretch past $230 if the style warrants it.
- Waterproof, doesn't have to be able to go down 200m but a nice distance to keep it versatile.
- Solar Powered, or a power mechanism that means I never have to change batteries.
- Semi-durable to Very-durable: The G-Shocks seem to fit this criteria well, but the style is borderline gimmicky for me.
- Weight: Light to Medium (not heavy). This is quite an important criteria for me.
- Size: Small to Medium (6.75 inch wrists).
- Non-metallic strap to keep things slim and light, unless the style is good enough to override this point.
Style: I like the look of this Rotary AGS00069/W/04, it ticks just about most the above boxes except for one - it's battery powered.
The following Casio AWG-M100A-1AER is quite nice looking, I prefer the looks of the above Rotary, but this Casio has all the above features I'm looking for.
Is there a watch that has a style roughly along these two watches' lines, that combines the features of the Casio with the preferred less-gimmicky looks of the Rotary?
The Casio Giez GS-1400B-1AJF has a less-gimmicky look, but costs around $600 and weighs 95 grams versus the above Casio's 55 grams.
Casio Giez GS-1400B-1AJF
Thanks in advance