Which Watch Seiko or Raymond Weil ?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ovalteenie

Thread: Which Watch Seiko or Raymond Weil ?

Which Watch Seiko or Raymond Weil ?

I am considering the Seiko Veletura SNAE17 quartz (Velatura - Alarm Chronograph | SEIKO CORPORATION OF AMERICA ) or the Raymond Weil Sport Quartz Raymond Weil RW Sport Men's Quartz Watch 8650-SR1-05207: Watches: Amazon.com
    Cost for either one is less than $400.00. I like the look of the Raymond Weil a little better , but I value quality very much. Is there much of a quality difference between the two watches?

Thank everyone in advance for your thoughts..

Thanks!!!

Re: Which Watch Seiko or Raymond Weil ?

Of the two, I prefer the RW. I think the RW is more versatile, and would also look great on a leather strap. It also has a superior WR rating (200m).

As for quality, I wouldn't worry about either as they are both respected brands. Both Swiss and Japanese quartz movements are reliable and accurate. The Seiko would be more in-house though.

Canvassing opinions is ok, but - as with all such threads - your opinion is the only one that counts. Buy the one that you truly like. :)
    DM71 likes this.

Re: Which Watch Seiko or Raymond Weil ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ovalteenie View Post
    Of the two, I prefer the RW. I think the RW is more versatile, and would also look great on a leather strap. It also has a superior WR rating (200m).

As for quality, I wouldn't worry about either as they are both respected brands. Both Swiss and Japanese quartz movements are reliable and accurate. The Seiko would be more in-house though.

Canvassing opinions is ok, but - as with all such threads - your opinion is the only one that counts. Buy the one that you truly like. :)
    This ^^^^
    ~ Daniel ~

Thread Information