Watch shopping in Rio...

Thread: Watch shopping in Rio...

Watch shopping in Rio...

I didn't see this on a search, but I'm hoping the forums can help. I'm visiting family in Rio. I saw that Orient is sold in Brazil and was hoping to take a look at a few while I'm here.

Any suggestions on where to look in the Botafogo area?

Re: Watch shopping in Rio...

Well I've heard a local department store called C&A or CEA may have Orient watches, so I'll try and check there tomorrow. Anyone care to offer any other suggestions?

Re: Watch shopping in Rio...

For those searching for Orient Watches in Rio, I had some limited luck at Rio Sul. I believe that's the name of the mall I went to, it was by far the largest shopping center I have seen thus far. I have found Orient watches in several stores, but only a two or three had one or two automatics. Of the automatics I did see, they were very nice and will be placed on the short list when I get home. There was a pepsi dial 300m diver that I liked, but have not been able to find anywhere on the web. Not sure what it was, but it was nice.\

Anyway, TLDR version: If you want to look at an Orient Watch and perhaps one or two automatic Orients, Rio Sul seems to be the place to go.

regards, J.

Thread Information