Are watches sold direct from amazon genuine?

Thread: Are watches sold direct from amazon genuine?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Are watches sold direct from amazon genuine?

Hi all,

I am looking forward of buying a new watch from amazon the price is grate, but I was just wandering if their watches sold direct by them are genuine, I asked their costumer service and they guarantee me about this. Whats your opinion???
    Please give me a hand!

WnS

Re: Are watches sold direct from amazon genuine?

I've bought a Gshock from Amazon direct, and aside from crappy packaging, everything's been smooth. I would trust a large vendor like Amazon that has built its reputation over many years as opposed to a small time vendor with 94% feedback.
    I'm content with my watch collection

Yes, any direct watch from Amazon is genuine. Had no problems at all with them, you should have full confidence. What are you thinking of buying btw?

Dan
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

In one word: Yes.

Born in South Korea - Canadian citizen - Living in Philly Suburb

Is the watch sold by AMAZON.COM genuine? YES.

Does the watch sold by AMAZON.COM come with manufacturer's warranty? NO.

AMAZON.COM will handle any warranty issues (if any).

However, that said, I BELIEVE Amazon.com IS Authorized retailer for SOME brands. (Seiko? Casio? Bulova?)
    Chronic flipper...

They wouldnt be selling watches if they werent. I do try to buy from their own inventory (AmazonLLC) and stay away from used watches. I have bought Edox Glycine there and they were as advertised.
    Perrelet Seacraft Chrono
    Oris Aquis Chrono
    Perrelet Seacraft GM
    Edox ERC Chronorally
    Seiko Monster
    Sumo

Thanks all for replying
    I have just made the order directly from Amazon LLC, hope that everything goes right. Cheers

Of course they are

Do you really believe that a company as large, as known as, AMAZON would dare to sell counterfeit product?! It would be insane.

AMAZON is not an authorized dealer, but that's just like just like 99% of the online watch shop.

If any watch brand would suffer from the "grey" market, you bet they would complain. But they don't. They are making huge profits with this market. They feed it. Many watch companies wouldn't even survive without the online shops...

Concerning the guarantee, I doubt a company could decline servicing a watch that was bought new, on a legal website. It would be borderline illegal...
    Have a wonderful time...

Yes, you're correct that Amazon is an AD for some brands like Seiko. You have to read the fine print on each product listing to see if it's got a manufacturer's warranty or something offered by Amazon or a 3rd party. One great thing about them is the no questions asked return policy. If you get a watch that has an issue in the first month, they'll give you a refund or exchange and pay for the shipping. No shuttling you off to the manufacturer, giving you the runaround if you've dared to size the bracelet, restocking fees, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hpark21 View Post
    Is the watch sold by AMAZON.COM genuine? YES.

Does the watch sold by AMAZON.COM come with manufacturer's warranty? NO.

AMAZON.COM will handle any warranty issues (if any).

However, that said, I BELIEVE Amazon.com IS Authorized retailer for SOME brands. (Seiko? Casio? Bulova?)
    Regards,

Gabe

All watches sold direct form Amazon will be genuine.

I would be more careful about watches sold *through* Amazon - through one of their linked sellers or secondhand, as they are not direct from Amazon themselves though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information