Watching the Masters

Thread: Watching the Masters

Watching the Masters

I noticed Lee Westwood has an AP logo on his left sleeve. Just wondering if anyone knew if he was a brand ambasador for Audemars Piguet. Also noticed that Phil Mickelson was the only golfer actually wearing a watch.

Don't make me go Blackbelt on ya!
    Terry
    -------------------
    Breitling Navitimer 01 LE, Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish, Bathys Aquaculture black PVD, Seiko Sumo, Seiko Orange Monster, RXW MM20,
    RXW MM25, Chase-Durer conquest, Movado series 800 Diver, Movado Museum, Citizen Ecodrive chrono, Bulova Precisionist

Re: Watching the Masters

I also noticed the AP on Lee Westwood's shoulder. Did you notice that Tiger had a watch on when he was interviewed by Peter Kostis after his round? It looked pretty cool, but I couldn't tell what kind it was, any ideas?

GTA, Ontario, Canada, the True North strong and free

Quote Originally Posted by LINYBIMMER View Post
    I also noticed the AP on Lee Westwood's shoulder. Did you notice that Tiger had a watch on when he was interviewed by Peter Kostis after his round? It looked pretty cool, but I couldn't tell what kind it was, any ideas?
    He was at one time sponsored by TAG. Not sure if they dropped him though after his recent unpleasantness.

HBL
    DESIDERANTES MELIOREM PATRIAM

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

From what I can gather from online news sources, Tag is not using Tiger in any current marketing, but there is still a contract in place. He is likely still wearing their watches.

Kind Regards,
    Nick
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Thread Information