Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

Thread: Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4

    Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

    Hi, all. First time poster here after a lot of lurking and a purchase.
    I am looking for a watchmaker to service an old Lanco automatic watch.
    If anyone could help with a recommendation this would help me out

    Thanks

    PS If I am in violation of the rules please tell me

  2. #2
    Member James A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,792

    Re: Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

    Hi Jonakajon,

    Here's one I recommend...

    Colman Antique Clocks > Home

    Regards,

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    682

    Re: Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

    Bob Shao, 100 Russell St. Turn left when you enter the shop and you will see Bob in his kiosk.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4

    Re: Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by James A View Post
    Hi Jonakajon,

    Here's one I recommend...

    Colman Antique Clocks > Home

    Regards,
    Thanks for that.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4

    Re: Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

    Thank you for the name

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4

    Re: Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by woodville63 View Post
    Bob Shao, 100 Russell St. Turn left when you enter the shop and you will see Bob in his kiosk.
    Thank you for the name

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Heathmont, Melbourne
    Posts
    2

    Re: Watchmaker in Melbourne,Australia

    Hi Jonakajon,

    Replying to a post i saw - i don't know if you have been anywhere yet

    We are repairers and restorers of old time pieces.
    We are located at
    A Watch in Time
    145 Canterbury rd
    Heathmont, 3135

    Hope we can help.






    Quote Originally Posted by jonakajon View Post
    Hi, all. First time poster here after a lot of lurking and a purchase.
    I am looking for a watchmaker to service an old Lanco automatic watch.
    If anyone could help with a recommendation this would help me out

    Thanks

    PS If I am in violation of the rules please tell me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Is there a watchmaker in Melbourne?
      By lotus089 in forum Zenith
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: February 1st, 2014, 13:58
    2. FS: Tissot SeaTouch (Melbourne, Australia)
      By Ausman600 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: December 6th, 2013, 10:16
    3. Best Omega AD in Melbourne, Australia
      By Chronolover in forum Public Forum
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: November 27th, 2013, 03:58
    4. PAM 372N Melbourne Australia.
      By thehappycamper in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: May 11th, 2013, 12:43
    5. Replies: 13
      Last Post: October 18th, 2012, 13:26

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •