We like to complain when we get bad service, but I got....

Thread: We like to complain when we get bad service, but I got....

We like to complain when we get bad service, but I got....

People often start a thread when complaining about a dealer being slow or providing bad service. I would like to acknowledge good, rapid service. I bought several watches from dajiwatch.com and one of the watches had an issue. The seller exchanged the watch without question. The watches were cheap, but the service surpassed my expectations.

If there are any other good companies/dealers to do business with, then please share your story and/or their names.

Ozy

Re: We like to complain when we get bad service, but I got....

Good idea for a thread.

Props to Rufus Lin Designs.

I was in the midst of purchasing a Botta design Uno24 late last week, I had to stop and didnt return to complete purchase, recieved an email the next day from customer service asking if everything was ok, and whether I needed alternate payment methods...all standard stuff really, they want to sell stuff right?.

I returned and completed the order, 10 minutes later I had a fedex tracking number, 24 hours later, I recieved the box, the watch and a nice thank you.

Personalised service, great communication, and outstanding free fedex shipping.