Weird Raymond Weil problem... help?

Thread: Weird Raymond Weil problem... help?

Weird Raymond Weil problem... help?

So im thinking about purchasing another Oris, but i need to get ride of some of my watches here. I have a Raymond Weil W1 that is in GREAT condition but for some weird reason the chronograph has a weird quirk. Here is a picture and i will explain:

Its just like the watch above, but the real seconds hand is the right chrono circle, the chrono seconds that it uses to keep time on the left circle, is the big seconds hand, which is obviously normal. BUT, when the chrono runs out (however long it will go... 30 min?) it never stops at the 12 hour mark anymore, its always at the 4 hour mark. I have searched manuals and have found nothing as to what has caused this, anyone have an idea?

stuffler,mike

Re: Weird Raymond Weil problem... help?

Hope this will help:
    With no function started pull out the crown all the way and then use the pushers to step it back to the zero position. When finished, push the crown back in. Works on Sector quartz watches.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Hope this will help:
    With no function started pull out the crown all the way and then use the pushers to step it back to the zero position. When finished, push the crown back in. Works on Sector quartz watches.
    Still nothing, i was really hoping that would work :(

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

try either the 1st or 2nd position, and try that using the pushers or look on the left side of the case and see if there is a small inset button to push with a pen to move it. If nothing works, download the pdf from rw.

Quote Originally Posted by yamahaki View Post
    try either the 1st or 2nd position, and try that using the pushers or look on the left side of the case and see if there is a small inset button to push with a pen to move it. If nothing works, download the pdf from rw.
    Hmm, treid 1st and 2nd position, and i did find a REAL small inset button in the other side opposite of the crown, and i pushed it with a pin, and it didnt do anything or reset it. I put it back to where it should be and still nothing :(

Well i used the RW pdf and messed around with what they explained to do, and it seems to be the right thing to do, but i cant seem to get out of that mode..

Edit again
    think i got it! thanks guys
    Last edited by fyskay1527; December 1st, 2007 at 22:56.

How much you selling for.... and can you get pics ?

thanks

Craig

stuffler,mike

Craig,

This isn't a forum to sell watches or to ask for prices. Please make this a private thing by PM or Mail. Please read our rules & guidelines, they are very clear about that.

My bad... sorry.... wasnt really thinking.

PM sent !

Craig

Thread Information