Welcome Home Hammy

Thread: Welcome Home Hammy

Banned

Welcome Home Hammy

Finally I got my Hamilton Frogman Titanium today. I had it in the shop since I purchased it getting an overhaul and now I have to take it back this weekend for the polish and deep cleaning. Oh well, at least I get to enjoy it for a few days before it goes back for a couple days. Here it is guys, I went out this afternoon and bought a Hirsch carbon fiber strap and bolted it up for the photos. I also ordered a Hirsch Liberty strap in light brown that will be here on thursday. Enjoy and opinions welcome.

Some of the pics have a orange reflection, sorry it is a light that was on in the kitchen when I snapped these.

Here it is with my Hamilton Khaki Sunset on Hirsch Liberty strap.

Re: Welcome Home Hammy

Good looking Hamilton!

Frogman looks really good with that strap and so does the Sunset. Congrats on both pieces.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Down where people say "How's it goin'" and wait for an answer.

I still can't decide wether I like the frogman or not. Do you run the chrono all the time? Do you use it to time stuff, and if so, is it a pain unscrewing the bottom cap and pushing the little buttons? I Like the look, but I like to push the buttons a lot. Great looking combo, regardless.
    | HKED Bund| Casio Riseman |1940's Bulova Tank | Orient Black Mako | Helm Vanuatu v2 | 60's Benrus Auto |
    I got out of watches for a long time, but I'm coming back!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bleh View Post
    I still can't decide wether I like the frogman or not. Do you run the chrono all the time? Do you use it to time stuff, and if so, is it a pain unscrewing the bottom cap and pushing the little buttons? I Like the look, but I like to push the buttons a lot. Great looking combo, regardless.
    I just got to put it on my wrist today, I love the style but the only way to watch the sweeping second hand is to run the chrono, which I dont mind doing at all. I never use a chrono for anything but I love the look of a chronograph watch with all the extra dials. I love it so far and I cant wait to see it after it gets completely detailed and buffed. Do you currently own a Frogman? If so which on do you have?

Down where people say "How's it goin'" and wait for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by mpartridgeferrari View Post
    I just got to put it on my wrist today, I love the style but the only way to watch the sweeping second hand is to run the chrono, which I dont mind doing at all. I never use a chrono for anything but I love the look of a chronograph watch with all the extra dials. I love it so far and I cant wait to see it after it gets completely detailed and buffed. Do you currently own a Frogman? If so which on do you have?
    I don't have one, but I have considered it.
    | HKED Bund| Casio Riseman |1940's Bulova Tank | Orient Black Mako | Helm Vanuatu v2 | 60's Benrus Auto |
    I got out of watches for a long time, but I'm coming back!

Smile Re: Welcome Home Hammy

Very Nice - I'am a fan of Hamilton watches and have a new Navy GMT. Very happy with it - surprised how accurate it is. I would wear both of those Hammy's anyday - anytime - anywhere!!

I can *thisclose* to buying a Hamilton Frogman (non-chrono), but the bracelet just wouldn't fit me properly. I really wanted that watch, loved the canteen crown protector and all.
    My Collection:
    Casio G-Shock GW-M5600-1CR
    Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay 5J21-0A10
    Seiko SKX031
    Seiko blue Atlas SKZ209
    Seiko Spirit GMT SBQJ015
    Seiko SKX781 Orange Monster
    Seiko SCVF001 titanium diver
    Seiko SBDX001 Marinemaster 300M
    Grand Seiko GMT SBGM027
    Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic
    Rolex Explorer I 114270