Wenger Knight watch from Costco

Thread: Wenger Knight watch from Costco

Wenger Knight watch from Costco

I just purchased a Wenger Swiss Military watch from Costco. The box indicates is a Kinght. It is a 30 minute chronograph with a date window. The body is stainless steel and the band is leather. The bezel is gold and the lettering on the watch face is gold. The bezel is non rotating and only has markings every 10 minutes. I am unable to find any reference to this watch on the internet. I wonder if it can be a model made especially for Costco. If anyone could give me any information such as the movement and battery life I would appreciate it. Here is a picture.

Re: Wenger Knight watch from Costco

It's more than likely to be a model made especially for COSTCO.

Welcome~Mine says hi, cheers!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

They've got a nice Oris near me, and another Oris (a blue F1) at the other Costo 50 miles away.

I just bought this watch from Costco last week and I thought I would write to you because my bezel does rotate. Are you certain that yours does not?

Quote Originally Posted by fortunman View Post
    I just bought this watch from Costco last week and I thought I would write to you because my bezel does rotate. Are you certain that yours does not?
    If the bezel rotates it is so tight that I am afraid that forcing it could damage the watch if it is not meant to turn. I would rather not have it rotate since I would be constantly zeroing it. I see no need for the rotation. The outer dial only has indicators every 10 minutes.

BTW: I did not like the leather band and replaced it with a gold and stainless band which is an exact match.
    Last edited by denmarks; January 16th, 2012 at 17:06.

Had my eye on a Wenger Swiss Military Terragraph watch that I saw at Costco. Reasonable price and a 3 year warranty, so I pulled the trigger.
    Nice clean white face, date and military time. The numerals are large (sort of Reader's Digest edition, but great for my eyes).

I love the plain, uncluttered cleanness of the watch and I have my eye on a few others that Costco has in stock.

Attachment 1023297

Attachment 1023298

Thread Information