Next month I will be paying off my student loans! (Please, please hold the applause.)
I want to celebrate in the best way I can think, purchasing another watch! The problem is, I'm not sure what I want. I was looking through different options, and I thought, why not come here and leave it more open ended.
Here's what I'm looking for:
1. Price range: High end would be around $1000, but I'd prefer it be more in the $500 range.
2. I'd prefer an automatic movement.
3. I'm looking at the possibility of a new brand. I have a couple of Seikos, including an orange monster that has been my go-to recently. I also have a couple of Citizens, a Tissot, a Victorinox, a Christopher Ward, and a Hamilton. A (bad) picture of my watch box is below to get an idea of what I already have. If you have a suggestion for one of these brands I'm all ears, though. For my price ranges I know these brands may be my best bet for quality.
4. I'm open to dress or sport watches, just looking for something that catches my eye.
5. I have a lot of black face and white face watches. I'm looking for something with a little color.
6. That being said, quality of brand is far more important to me than how flashy it is.
7. Any strap is fine as long as it looks nice with the watch.
So that's it guys. Any suggestions welcome or feel free to ignore me and reject my attempts to have the internet community do the leg work on my new watch buying attempt.