What features would you like to see in one of the Swatch models of the near future?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Stephen2020
  • 1 Post By clarosec
  • 1 Post By Eeeb

Thread: What features would you like to see in one of the Swatch models of the near future?

What features would you like to see in one of the Swatch models of the near future?

I would like to see a handwound with power reserve indicator. Or if not, an automatic with power reserve indicator.
    CristobalGordo likes this.

Re: What features would you like to see in one of the Swatch models of the near future?

The answer has to be standard lugs. To me, it is the only thing that desperately needs fixing.

No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message with Tapatalk.
    - Eric

My wrist. My money. Don't judge.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Current
    - Steinhart Ocean Vintage Red | Seiko SKX007 | Seiko
    SNK803 | Helgray Field Officer #37 | Blue Swatch Star Chief | Graf Zeppelin Nordstern GMT | Blue Orient Mako | Blue Movado ESQ Catalyst Chronograph | Android Decoy IP

Re: What features would you like to see in one of the Swatch models of the near future?

decent lume
    "Unum Non Satis"

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

No more strap buckles made of plastic, only metal. (I have had two plastic ones break)

A Sistem51 in a non-fugly case?
    Stephen2020 likes this.
    2019 Tudor Black Bay GMT / 2018 Omega Speedmaster Professional (calibre 1861) / 1957 Omega Constellation calendar (calibre 504) / 70's-80's Omega Seamaster De Ville Quartz (calibre 1342) / Orient Star Seeker (40P51) / Citizen Aqualand Duplex (C506) / Stuhrling Canterbury (ST-90050) / Casio AW 300 Yacht Timer / Seiko Ana-Digi (H-556) / Seiko SKX007 (7s26) / Invicta Pro Diver 8928OB (NH35A)

Thermocompensation on the quartz so they can qualify as chronometers (again)!!
    Stephen2020 likes this.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

I would like to have a New Gent Jelly Fish!

Thread Information