WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What happens with customer service of CHRISTOPHER WARD

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  sticky 
#1 ·
I really have problem.
I sent many emails but reply was too late and not in time.
After shipping they didnt send me tracking number even I reminded them 2 times.
I tried to call to their office but impossible to connect.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE WAY CHRISTOPHER DID TO CUSTOMER.

Any one here has their tel phone number ?

#2 ·
I really have problem.
I sent many emails but reply was too late and not in time.
After shipping they didnt send me tracking number even I reminded them 2 times.
I tried to call to their office but impossible to connect.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE WAY CHRISTOPHER DID TO CUSTOMER.

Any one here has their tel phone number ?
Their number is on their website - (+44)1628 763 040

I've only heard positive things about their customer service before.

What do you mean when you say 'reply was too late and not in time'?

When have you tried to call them? They are UK based, so will only operate during UK daytime hours (it's not quite 9am here yet, so if you've phoned in the last 10 hours you won't have got through to anyone as the country has been sleeping).

Reactions: JSI
#4 ·
I made order on 6 Mar.
They shipped on 16 Mar.
Shipping address is my brother address located in US. From 31th Mar, he will move to other address. It means that from 31th Mar onward, he will stay in different address.

I tried to check "where is the watch now" by asking christopher ward to provide tracking number. If it has not reached the address, I will request them to change new shipping address accordingly.
Of course I called during working hours 9am - 5pm UK time. Now is 9:20am London time.

As of now, the easiest thing CW can do is to provide me tracking number; but unfortunately they cannot do. I pushed 2 or 3 times, and got no reply so far.

It made me very disappointed, It maybe the last time I order directly from them.

#6 · (Edited)
I ordered a CW watch and two days later got a shipping notification with a DHL tracking link. Did you made an account? You can login and check your order-status.

If you used gmail for example check your spambox. CW customerservice for me was topnotch.

edit: BTW if they sent out your watch on March 16, it is now at customs or delivered.

#8 ·
There has been a bank holiday over in the UK from Friday to Monday so when you called them what exactly did they say? Did they confirm it was shipped, the tracking number, what postal service they used by e-mail or telephone? They have a number on their website in the UK and for the US have you tried both? I am not sure how they can change a tracking address to a parcel they sent a couple of weeks ago.

#9 ·
I actually did not get a tracking number for my order and they went silent for more than a week. AFter this I contacted them asking them to cancel the order unless it has shipped at which point they replied promptly with a tracking number and I received the watch in a few days. I do think they have some logistics issues around shipping/tracking but their CS responded quickly in my case.

#11 ·
The service is cordial and attentive from my experience, but the returns process is not cool.

They tell the customer to send the watch back and give them the bill to repay. Sounds fine, except sending a watch from US to UK has a $600 indemnity limit. So if it gets lost, you either argue with CW about what happened and hope they absorb it, or you're out everything above $600. On a $2000 watch, it's a headache and a lot of praying.

They need to figure out how to distribute prepaid labels where a third-party insurer covers the item.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.