What kind of watch is decent for a 16 year old that is around 200 dollars or less?
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: What kind of watch is decent for a 16 year old that is around 200 dollars or less?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What kind of watch is decent for a 16 year old that is around 200 dollars or less?

I'm 16. I own two invicta watches but I want to buy more watches. My invictas are big but I was just wondering what you guys think I should buy that is a decent watch for me? I can't pay more than 200 dollars cause that's my budget right now. Any suggestions on what watch brand or model I should buy? Thanx in advance for all the answers.

Re: What kind of watch is decent for a 16 year old that is around 200 dollars or less?

Uh......

What do you like in a watch?

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

Re: What kind of watch is decent for a 16 year old that is around 200 dollars or less?

You should be looking at Orient... I think they have TONS of options in your price range in lots of different styles and sizes.

Collection:
    RGM 801A - Montblanc Twinfly Flyback Chronograph -
    Omega AquaTerra GMT - 1972 Heuer Autavia Viceroy - Ball Engineer Master II Diver World Time
    JeanRichard Terrascope - Longines Legend Diver(Date) - Luminox 6250 - Hamilton Intra-Matic(42mm) - Magrette Moana Pacific Professional - Oris XXL Pointer Day

Intagram: @dobowatches

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Vintage
    Arcitecht likes this.

Or Seiko. But do you know what you want? Sporty? Dressy? Something to wear to school everyday? Big or small? Flashy or subtle? Report back, and we will provide suggestions.

I think if I had $200 to buy a watch, I would save another twelve bucks and get this:

SEIKO 5 Sports Automatic SARZ005 | seiyajapan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Faction View Post
    Or Seiko. But do you know what you want? Sporty? Dressy? Something to wear to school everyday? Big or small? Flashy or subtle? Report back, and we will provide suggestions.
    Actually I'm looking in no specific categories. Sporty, dressy, casual, flashy. I go to school, hang out with friends ,and go to church so whatever the watch style I'm sure I'll find an ovation to wear it. So I'm just wondering what styles would look good on a 16 year old. I'm not looking for something specific just different styles.

Everything under 200$

Name:  HMT07.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  41.6 KB
    HMT Pilot

Name:  G9000-1V-01.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  113.4 KB
    Casio G-Shock Mudman

Name:  vostok_amphinian.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  208.4 KB
    Vostok Amphibia

Name:  tumblr_m4xarkf0q51qbjp9ao1_1280.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  249.8 KB
    Timex Weekender
    Last edited by sciumbasci; October 20th, 2013 at 01:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Doboji View Post
    You should be looking at Orient... I think they have TONS of options in your price range in lots of different styles and sizes.
    I second that.

Definitely a Seiko maybe a Monster or 007

(Borrowed Pics)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information