I'm on the hunt for a new watch, and perhaps I've set my bar too high, but I'm looking for my new perfect daily wear. Here's my current long term PDW:
What's made it my PDW:
- good size for me (44mm - I know, I know, many will think it's huge)
- clear and legible
- enough lume to see time at a a glance at night
- titanium, so it's light and doesn't make my nickel allergy flare up
- dressy enough to wear to my business casual workplace
- casual enough to wear with jeans
- display back and nicely finished movement to keep me interested in winding it and looking at it
As I'm thinking about a new one, I'm trying to be open minded about what might make for my new perfect daily wear and I'm curious about how others think about this.
So, two questions - what's yours and why?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk