What Movement in a Baume & Mercier?

Thread: What Movement in a Baume & Mercier?

What Movement in a Baume & Mercier?

Hello, I've searched the forum (and the web) and have not been able to determine what movement is in the Baume & Mercier Hampton City Mens Chronograph MOAO8345. I imagine it is an ETA but would like to confirm, does anyone know of any resources on this?

If it is any help I believe B&M is owned by Cartier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Brian

Re: What Movement in a Baume & Mercier?

Check out my post "Baume et Mercier Riviera Movement". Another member put a link to a website which discloses all the movements for the current B&M line.

Quote Originally Posted by ebes101 View Post
    Check out my post "Baume et Mercier Riviera Movement". Another member put a link to a website which discloses all the movements for the current B&M line.
    Thanks, based on the website: http://www.horlogerie-suisse.com/200...-20086208.html

the new Hampton versions for 2008 were ETA 7750. The Hampton City Chrono that I have was an older model so I can't be sure it is the same but it probably is...unless anyone knows otherwise.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Look at it in store. If the chronograph buttons are in a perfect line with the crown, it's probably a 7750. If the chronograph buttons are closer to the face of the watch than the crown, it is probably a 2894.

Thank everyone, spluurfg I believe you are correct I came across an ad on timezone.com claiming it does indeed use the ETA 2894 movement.

Thread Information