What SARCAR model is this?

Thread: What SARCAR model is this?

What SARCAR model is this?

I just stumbled upon an old SARCAR watch, but I can't figure out what model it is. I would like to know so I could find out what movement is has, if its solid or gold plated, age and everything else about it. But maybe someone here knows all that already:)

Anyone know anything about it?

Regards,

Tenwatts
    Attached Images Attached Images

stuffler,mike

Re: What SARCAR model is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenwatts View Post
    I just stumbled upon an old SARCAR watch, but I can't figure out what model it is. I would like to know so I could find out what movement is has, if its solid or gold plated, age and everything else about it. But maybe someone here knows all that already:)

Anyone know anything about it?

Regards,

Tenwatts
    First of all: Welcome to Watchuseek and welcome to the Public Forum as well.

No idea either about the model. Looks like a typical 60ties watch to me, movement could be everything from A. Schild to ETA, handwinding for sure. I think it is solid gold because of the bracelet, those haven't been gold plated those times (not in Geneva).

Btw: I'd re-post on out Vintage & Pocket Watches Forum.

Re: What SARCAR model is this?

Thanks!

Nice to be on board at the forum:) And thanks for the info. That makes me lean towards buying it. I'm buying from distance, and cant inspect it on my own. I wonder what a reasonable price would be. But I'm thinking around $100 would be ok? What do you think?

I'll take your advice and re post at vintage:)

/tenwatts

Thread Information