Do you guys have any? If so please list them here's some of mines.
1) Multifunction watches that have Chronograph pushers I hate watches that have this feature the way I see it if they the manufacture can spend money on gold plating and on the movement why can't they invest the extra cash in resist pushers?
2) Watches that have a tachymeter scale that has nothing to do with a chronograph, Half the people who have chronographs don't use them so way have them on a watch with no chronograph?
3) Watches that look like Tourbillons I understand not everyone can afford the really thing but the more I see these open hart watches the more I think their ugly for God's sakes if your gonna do an open hart at least take the time and add a few nice touches here & there.
4) Watches that look like other brands. Some call them fakes or replicas I call it laziness I find it funny that some watch manufacture can spend thousands on advertising but still can not spend the money on designing a new watch. I'm so sick and tired of seeing 10 different companies who's watches look like Rolex.
5) Watches that claim to be Dive watches but have no rotating bezels. How are you suppose to go diving with a watch that claims it's a true professional dive watch if it has a non rotating bezel, also non luminous hands and markers.
Please do not name brands this is supposed to be a fun post were you can let out how you feel.