What is the THINNEST new automatic Certified Chronometre watch that is being sold right

Thread: What is the THINNEST new automatic Certified Chronometre watch that is being sold right

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question What is the THINNEST new automatic Certified Chronometre watch that is being sold right

now?

Re: What is the THINNEST new automatic Certified Chronometre watch that is being sold righ

It just may be the Omega - De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Small Seconds.
    It's 10.05 mm, not that thin, but very thin watches haven't been in, in
    decades. Look for an Omega that uses the Cal. 2500C, the movement is
    3.9 mm.
    Last edited by Watchbreath; April 25th, 2008 at 00:41.

Re: What is the THINNEST new automatic Certified Chronometre watch that is being sold righ

Jaeger Lecoultre Master Ultra Thin? 1.85MM Thick.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Is it COSC?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaveToTheTimePiece View Post
    Jaeger Lecoultre Master Ultra Thin? 1.85MM Thick.

stuffler,mike

Where should your questions lead to ?

What is the Deepest Automatic Certified Chronometre besides the new Sea Dweller Deep Sea & the Seawolf ?

Dive watch with the deepest rating?

What is the THINNEST new automatic Certified Chronometre watch that is being sold righ now ?

Jaeger book does not specify but if memory serves me correctly none of Jaegers movements are. They test their movements for I believe over 1000 hours and their spec is superior to COSC. I know this applies to most of their movements but not certain about the Ultra Thin. Jaeger is almost always one of the first to innovate. Atmos clock, runs on air, worlds first watch that uses no lubricants, etc. etc.
    Last edited by SlaveToTheTimePiece; April 24th, 2008 at 23:18.

Yep, and the Ultra Thin is a manual.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaveToTheTimePiece View Post
    Jaeger book does not specify but if memory serves me correctly none of Jaegers movements are. They test their movements for I believe over 1000 hours and their spec is superior to COSC. I know this applies to most of their movements but not certain about the Ultra Thin. Jaeger is almost always one of the first to innovate. Atmos clock, runs on air, worlds first watch that uses no lubricants, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Where should your questions lead to ?

What is the Deepest Automatic Certified Chronometre besides the new Sea Dweller Deep Sea & the Seawolf ?

Dive watch with the deepest rating?

What is the THINNEST new automatic Certified Chronometre watch that is being sold righ now ?
    I want an everyday watch & a sport watch, but have the requirements that it be automatic & meets COSC standards or better. I believe I made the right personal choice w/ the Breitling since the DSSD wasn't available when I bought the Breitling.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lewayhun View Post
    I want an everyday watch & a sport watch, but have the requirements that it be automatic & meets COSC standards or better.
    If you want a pocketwatch (easier to protect, easier to read) Jaeger make one even thinner than the Master Ultrathin.
    It might be a tad to expensive to use for sport!!!

The vanilla Omega Deville Prestige is thinner than the small seconds version -- 8mm... however neither have minute indices so it might be tough to test =P

Concord used to sell some very thin chronometers, but now they're being rebranded as an Hublot big bang clone.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information