What a useless search engine that google custom search is. Some time ago this site had a very intell
Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By dexterkia
  • 5 Post By VabaX
  • 2 Post By dexterkia
  • 1 Post By tony20009

Thread: What a useless search engine that google custom search is. Some time ago this site had a very intell

Banned

What a useless search engine that google custom search is. Some time ago this site had a very intell

What a useless search engine that google custom search is. Some time ago this site had a very intelligent search engine but now is rubbish. you have to go advance to search directly on the website search engine. Why cant ypu put the official site search engine on the main page instead of that google rubbish?
    UKMike and Inca Bloc like this.

Re: What a useless search engine that google custom search is. Some time ago this site had a very in

it's worse than useless, just check this

vs a normal google search

it's almost as if it was intentionally designed to do nothing at all and be as vague and unhelpful as possible
    tony20009, Vlance, UKMike and 2 others like this.

Banned

Re: What a useless search engine that google custom search is. Some time ago this site had a very in

Exactly my point. Before it was a very good search engine. It searches what you want but now it's useless.
    UKMike and Inca Bloc like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    it's worse than useless, just check this

vs a normal google search

it's almost as if it was intentionally designed to do nothing at all and be as vague and unhelpful as possible
    Yes. I too use the normal Google to search WUS. I just put the term "watchuseek" at the end of my search terms. All sorts of useful results come back.

All the best.
    UKMike likes this.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Cheers,
    Tony

Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment.
    ― A.A. Milne

I wholeheartedly agree - the "new" search is completely useless unless you go to "advanced search".

The old one wasn't broken so why try to fix it!

+1 on all the above
    "Unum Non Satis"

The admins are looking into it - thanks. They want it to work too, you know...

I always just used Google to search through WUS. A couple of search operators and you're good to go.

lvt

The correct syntax for Google search could be :

site:watchuseek.com *omega+smp+bracelet*
    You can edit the syntax to match your need, for example to specify a subforum.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

New owners, new ways of doing things, more will probably come....
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Thread Information