WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

what watch does your misses wear ?

3K views 66 replies 58 participants last post by  Jimmy B 
#1 ·
as above I'm looking for ideas I'm thinking about buying my misses a watch so what watch does your partner wear ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

#5 ·
My wife has almost as many watches as I do, a couple Micheal Kohrs, that her son bought her for her birthday, an Omega Constellation and a Rolex Date Just with mop dial with diamond markers that I bought her in order so that I could buy myself a Omega SMP pro chrono and JLC Hometime, and a Orient watch which I just bought her a month ago when I purchased a Orient Star retrograde for myself. The watch she wears the most is the Orient because it is nicer then the Micheal Kohrs watches and the Rolex and Omega she wears only for special occasions. Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#11 ·
my misses had a rose gold micheal kors watch she used to wear daily but it died . I defantky think she needs a upgrade cheers for all the pics there's some really nice ones

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Take her out on a shopping spree and let herself choose(on budget).
Maybe buy her a new MK to go with a new MK bag. Go outlet shopping if on budget.

#17 ·
My missus ("misses" would likely refer to my unmarried daughters) wears a two-tone Rolex Datejust that I have had for about 35 years, and not worn much lately. Somehow, in the past few months, it found its way to her wrist. This make me very happy.

#25 ·
Well, this could be some ideas for our couple watch too. Btw, my wife has a Longines classique elegant collection, a vintage Omega seamaster, and a Chris Ward I bought her recently. She also has some fashion watches like the DKNY, Gucci 2 time zones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#28 ·
Mine wears Michael Kors almost exclusively, although now she wants a Mulco. She actually took over a Bernhardt Anchor from me (which I dod enjoy her doing) but she also is only interested on fashionable looks, not the inner works, sapphire, lume, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#29 ·
A Cartier Roadster with diamond bezel. She has several others, but the Cartier is her "go to." The great thing about the Roadster is the ease of swapping out straps/bracelets, so she has gotten into collecting different colors. Easy birthday/anniversary gifts for me to get, and it allows us to share part of the watch hobby.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.