What would be best choice to buy watch via Amazon, Gemnation or ebay watchplanetstore ?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jenyang

Thread: What would be best choice to buy watch via Amazon, Gemnation or ebay watchplanetstore ?

What would be best choice to buy watch via Amazon, Gemnation or ebay watchplanetstore ?

I like an anomino watch at discount probably gray market since warranty covered via seller but wATCHES come with all papers warranty card box on all 3 sellers

Re: What would be best choice to buy watch via Amazon, Gemnation or ebay watchplanetstore ?

Gemnation. Good company, fair prices, good service, in house warranty, fast shipping.
    ​Steve the watchaholic

Re: What would be best choice to buy watch via Amazon, Gemnation or ebay watchplanetstore ?

Def Gemnation unless the watch is "sold and ships" from Amazon then they would be a good option as well. eBay can be risky.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

In all three cases you are safe--all have good reputations, and all will make good if there is a problem.

However, as an owner of more than 15 Anonimo over the years, I strongly DISCOURAGE you from buying one--you are clearly looking at the new models, which came out after the company's ownership change, and what have been roundly disdained by the watch collecting community. If you would like an Anonimo, buy one made BEFORE the ownership change--what is referred to here as the "historic" Anonimo models. Buyer beware, though, resale value for both older and new versions, is very low--the bottom has fallen almost completely out of their market (and thus you can buy a new one for what looks like a good deal on the sites you mention)--your money is better spent on something else.

Tthanks for post I?m looking at the sailor model am200001006ao1 it?s not the current model it?s on clearance .

Quote Originally Posted by eddieo396 View Post
    Tthanks for post I?m looking at the sailor model am200001006ao1 it?s not the current model it?s on clearance .
    Amazon has it for $749 which is cheap, but it is the new company model, and it is cheap simply because no one is buying them. I personally would still steer clear, and go with the ideas sent in my pm response to your pm. The original Sailor is much better, and comes up occasionally for around $1K as well--a much better watch than the new one you are referencing.

I must admit that I like buying stuff from Amazon. I like to know that if anything goes wrong I’ve got A in my corner.

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    I must admit that I like buying stuff from Amazon. I like to know that if anything goes wrong I’ve got A in my corner.
    I recently bought a Mido Multifort through Amazon that I absolutely hated when I tried it on. I was in handcuffs once that were more comfortable. I contacted Amazon and received the return label within seconds. Repackaged the watch, took it to the post office and my card was credited before I reached my car. I would gladly pay a little more for just about any item on Amazon for their unparalled customer service.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    LosAngelesTimer likes this.

Thread Information