WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

>>What is you dream watch and your dream car?<<

15K views 63 replies 54 participants last post by  uniontex777 
#1 ·
Another Emanon Thread!

I was so surprise from the last thread "Whats your profession, daily watch, and your car?" That I decided a new one was in order.

So Starting off:

Dream Watch: Helson Shark Diver, or Rolex Submariner
Dream Car: Ford Mustang GT500, or BMW 1M

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Turquoise

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Regularity rally
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Regularity rally

These are all borrowed pictures, If I knew who took them I would credit them but I don't remember who tok them (I save pictures from the forum that I like for my screensaver) So thanks to whoever took them and Hope it's okay :)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm a simple man with simple tastes. Yes, I crave a Seiko. But this watch has all I want in a dive watch: serious dive pedigree and an iconic look.

Dream watch: Seiko SBDX001 Marinemaster 300

(this one's Jason_recliner's photo)

(unknown photographer)

Dream car: Chevy Impala from the late 60's

#12 ·
Man, you hit it with both counts for me, Blancpain FF and a GTR, very, very sweet!

Dan

#11 ·
Hmmm the watch changes weekly..but this week ill go with the VC equation of time..next week itll.go.back to the royal oak, the car...aston martin DBS

Attachments

Reactions: napel
#27 ·
I agree with you there. While I'd love to own my dream car, I'd be happy with a regular, reliable car.

The watch, however, is within my financial reach, and, unlike a car, I can appreciate it whenever I want to. I also don't have to worry about birds pooping all over it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.