What is your opinion on Montblanc? (Montblanc Heritage Spirit Moonphase) - Page 4
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What is your opinion on Montblanc? (Montblanc Heritage Spirit Moonphase)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: What is your opinion on Montblanc? (Montblanc Heritage Spirit Moonphase)

I think they make great watches for the money if you are looking at things in an unemotional state.

There can be a sense that they are deliberately positioning themselves as a more affordable JLC, but of late they've emerged from this somewhat.

I do have a bit of an issue with the use of heritage marketing when they have such a short history in watchmaking, but I suppose that shouldn't detract from the pieces themselves, and they're certainly not the only ones to nod towards some tenuous history.

I've looked at plenty of Montblancs over the yeara to see if they can lure me away from more expensive purchases, but every time I've just been left feeling a little cold. They get a lot right on paper but when it's there on my wrist I've just never felt much. Recently I was kind of hoping their worldtimer would save me a packet against a JLC for example, but when I tried the thing it just lacked a certain something.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lovely watch, however, I think that as much as they have made really good and steady progress in recent years, Montblanc have a bit to go ( for the prices they charge).

Like many brands similar to them, it takes a lot to get in with the big boys. It BVLGARI a lot, 'a lot' of investment but now they are finally there, so it is doable.

If I had/wanted to, I would only considering buying a Montblac pre-owned.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information