Which of the watches watches below is the least and most expensive?
In the poll above, you will see combinations of numbers. Those combinations refer to the sequence in which the watches are presented. For example 1, 4 corresponds to watches one and four. If you choose that combo, you are indicating that you believe the least and most expensive watches are watch one and watch four. Your answer will be correct provided there is no other watch that is more expensive than the most expensive one in your combo and there is also no watch less expensive than the least expensive watch in your combo.
Here are some hints.
- 3 of them are quartz
- 1 of them would be very difficult to purchase today
- at least 2 have in-house movements
- at least half of them are stainless steel or stainless steel with gold plating
- all are pictures of authentic watches; none is a pic of a fake
- I removed the brand name indicators using a photo editor
- two of the watches are from the same brand
- The overall price range is between $5 and $25,000 (USD)
- The average price of all the watches is $5,500
I'll provide answers after there are enough guesses for it to be interesting. Good luck, have fun and happy horology.
All the best.