What's up with IWI

Thread: What's up with IWI

What's up with IWI

I've purchased several watches in the last few weeks and wanted to get some new bands and bracelets for them. After hearing some good things about International Watchman I called them two weeks ago but got an answering maching. Left a message and sent an email and have been trying back since then but keep getting a message.

Does anyone know what is going there or of an equally good (affordable) source for croc bands?

Re: What's up with IWI

I've never dealt with IWI but several ppl in Affordables have said the communication there isn't the best.
    "Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

I was trying to place a strap order for 2 weeks without luck. This is what I did - I emailed him my order with credit card #'s, except the last 4 digits and the code on the back which I left on his answering machine.
    I got a confirmation the next day
    Just make sure to email all shipping/billing address info and ask for an email confirmation.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Forgot to mention that the straps are very nice quality and cheap if you combine ship to reduce the shipping cost.

How can you operate a business that way? I guess the prices are so good people are willing to go to greater lengths. I might have to try just sending the order in via email.

Quote Originally Posted by tick-tock View Post
    How can you operate a business that way? I guess the prices are so good people are willing to go to greater lengths. I might have to try just sending the order in via email.
    IWW has been around for a while, and they make themselves available at WIS meets so people cut-them-slack....kind-of like a kooky uncle

Do a search on IWI on this site; you will find that while the products are generally good, support is generally not. I've had a few in-depth conversations with Ron at IWI - lets just say he is an "interesting" guy. Nice enough to talk to, but the communiction never seems to be there when you NEED it.

FWIW- I haven't pulled the trigger on an IWI watch yet, but might in the near future. I have emailed them 3 times in the past 90 days, asking about prices, and availability. Every time, they responded within a day.
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45mm
    Oris Williams F1 Chronograph
    Citizen Meccanico NP3010-34A
    Citizen Aqualand 20th Aniv. Eco-Drive
    G-Shock G2300B-1V
    Luminox 3001

Thread Information