Hello Watch Fans,
I need some additional advice. Some of you were kind of enough to answer my earlier question when I was comparing an Omega Aqua Terra to the blue Zenith below. Now I ask you for your opinion on one more item. I am about to buy my first real timepiece. This is a big purchase for me.
I want a watch that satisfies the following criteria:
- one that I can pass down to my son,
- one that looks distinctive (with some flair) without looking pretentious,
- one that will hold up well,
- one that will hold its value as much as possible.
- one that is within the price range of the two below.
My newly narrowed choices are:
A. ZENITH CAPTAIN:WINSOR ANNUAL CALENDAR IN BLUE 42 MM
B. CAPTAIN:WINSOR ANNUAL CALENDAR BOUTIQUE EDITION 42 MM
Please share your thoughts. I really like the style of these watches for me. Also, I feel like there is tremendous value (lots of nice features) for the money.
I welcome your opinion.