What's your opinion of Corum
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What's your opinion of Corum

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

What's your opinion of Corum

Just curious what folks thoughts are about the brand. WIS as well as what you think the general public thinks.

I have one, but will withhold my opinion for the moment.
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero .. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Panerai Sub 106, Muhle Glashutte Rasmus blue

Re: What's your opinion of Corum

Part of my old sales spiel, 'there're an acquired taste and for those who don't want to be a part of the
    mainstream'. Once you strap on a Golden Bridge, your hooked.
    davidtsee likes this.

high-end

Ball Engineer II Ohio (NM1026C-SJ-WH) | Hamilton Khaki Aviation (H76565125) | Omega Dynamic III (5250.50.00) | Omega De Ville (BA 161.024) | Tag Heuer Kirium Chronometer (WL5112) | Victorinox Cavalry (Marlboro Edition)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I really like their designs, even the goofier bubble watches have a certain charm to them. The golden bridge is beautiful.
    CitizenM likes this.

I don't know how one could say Corum, Seiko, Rolex or any other brand is good, bad or indifferent. It's kind of like saying do you like Ford, Toyota or Hyundai. Which Corum watch are you asking about?

Banned

It is a weird brand.
    On one hand, they make (made?) the Bubble disaster, on the other end of the spectrum he wonderful Coin Watch and Golden Bridge.
    I love the Amirals Cup watches of the past, but the new designs leave me cold.

Quote Originally Posted by John MS View Post
    I don't know how one could say Corum, Seiko, Rolex or any other brand is good, bad or indifferent. It's kind of like saying do you like Ford, Toyota or Hyundai. Which Corum watch are you asking about?
    I mean, what's your impression of the brand. When you think "Corum", what do you think - high end, artsy, overpriced, middle tier. Just in general.
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero .. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Panerai Sub 106, Muhle Glashutte Rasmus blue

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gary123 View Post
    I mean, what's your impression of the brand. When you think "Corum", what do you think - high end, artsy, overpriced, middle tier. Just in general.
    Bubble: Overpriced Novelty watch
    Admirals Cup: Blingy, large and (overpriced)
    Coin+ Golden Bridge: High End beauties, priced just right!
    Watchalex likes this.

I really like the bubble watch. Would never pay thousands of dollars for it, but it's pretty cool looking. Looks are more important than movement in my opinion, but I don't want to start an argument about something I have very little knowledge of.
    Radiohead

The Bubble was not a disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janne View Post
    It is a weird brand.
    On one hand, they make (made?) the Bubble disaster, on the other end of the spectrum he wonderful Coin Watch and Golden Bridge.
    I love the Amirals Cup watches of the past, but the new designs leave me cold.
    Stonechild likes this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information