When was the last time you left the house without a watch on your wrist?
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: When was the last time you left the house without a watch on your wrist?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

When was the last time you left the house without a watch on your wrist?

Ran out of the house in a rush this morning without a watch on my wrist. Half way to work I checked my wrist and then it hit me, forgot to put my watch back on after my shower(only two things I take my watch off for and one of them is the shower). Had to look around the dash of my car to find where the clock is again. Whole day sucked, almost ran home during lunch to get it but refrained myself as "it's only for a few more hours" drove home in withdrawal and grabbed one as soon as I got home. Wonder if I have a problem?

Re: When was the last time you left the house without a watch on your wrist?

I think I was 10, maybe?

-hayday

In the nightmare I had last night.
    BGPT23 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've done it twice in the past year. Hated it and felt naked all day. Almost asked my wife to drive into work and drop a watch off but probably a good thing I didn't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Omjlc View Post
    I've done it twice in the past year. Hated it and felt naked all day. Almost asked my wife to drive into work and drop a watch off but probably a good thing I didn't ask.
    Ive made the request,it didn't go over well. Now I have have the gym bag with the gshock to go to in a pinch
    Omjlc likes this.
    Breitling Navitimer World (4/2011-8/2014) / Brietling Super Avenger
    Omega Seamaster GMT aqua terra / Tag heuer Monaco re-issue
    Oris Carlos Coste LE / Oris miles tonneau / Swiss Army Airboss mach 7
    Swiss Army Airboss mach 4 / Swiss Army dual time zone
    Swiss Army vintage day date / Chase Durer Air combat command
    Chase Durer Cloud chaser / Citizen Nighthawk ss / Tissot Sea Star 1000 chrono
    Citizen Nighthawk black ion / G-shock ga-1000fc compass / Invicta Terra militare Timex Iron Man 50 lap counter / Mickey Mouse on nato strap / ESQ chrono

Happened to me about 2 weeks ago and I started the same exact thread as you because I felt so lost and confused. I needed the forum members to help me through the whole horrible process. I had to go 12 hours without a watch on my wrist, NEVER AGAIN!
    geoffbot likes this.

It's been at least a year for me I would say... knocking on wood, hoping this thread doesn't jinx me!
    Sent from my bathroom using [email protected]

It has happened about three times. But I carry at least two spares in my workout bag which remains in my truck (a pathfinder and a GD350). Sometimes Ill keep my 009 or Black Monster in my center console also.

So, I am almost never without even when I forget.

My collection may be complete, but it is never completed

Collection: Rolex Submariner 116610; Seikos Orange Monster, Black Monster, 007 (X2) 009, SRPB53, SPB079, and SRP775; Hamiltons Khaki 42mm and Khaki King; Halios Laguna; 2012 WUS CMW Forum Dual Crown Project Watch; Invicta Pro Diver 8926OB; Casio Pathfinder PAG40; G-Shock GD350, GW7900B-1, DW9052-1BCG. GMW5610-1, DW5600, DW5600CMB-1, DW5900, GW-9400-1CR; Orients Star Classic and 2ER; Some other stuff.

I cannot remember back that far. Honestly...had to be many, many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Eight O'Five View Post
    I cannot remember back that far.
    X2

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information