Where to buy a Casio Protrek PRW-5100T-1JF Black Titan??

Thread: Where to buy a Casio Protrek PRW-5100T-1JF Black Titan??

Where to buy a Casio Protrek PRW-5100T-1JF Black Titan??

I posted this in the ABC forum but I thought I'd post it here as well. Title says it all. I'm looking to buy a Casio Protrek PRW-5100T-1JF.

Name:  black titan.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  36.4 KB

I've done Google searches and most of the websites that have it for sale I have never dealt with. Anybody have experience using Rakuten Global Market or ShoppingInJapan.net? I assume if they allow me to pay through PayPal there is little risk of being ripped off but I just need some reassurance. I also see some available on eBay so I guess that is an option as well.

Is there a go to website for purchasing these limited release Casios or should I just pick one up wherever I see it for the cheapest price? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by Osmo; October 12th, 2013 at 17:50.

Re: Where to buy a Casio Protrek PRW-5100T-1JF Black Titan??

I have purchased a number of JDM watches from Rakuten Global Market, and have been very happy with their service.

They do not accept PayPal, only credit cards, and when you register as a new member, you will be asked to provide that information so they have it on file.

They ship fast, have good customer service, and usually have the best prices on these types of watches.

So when I am shopping for something like this (Just ordered a Citizen Attessa from them on Friday), they are normally my first choice as a JDM vendor.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information