Where to buy omega in las vegas? - Page 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Where to buy omega in las vegas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Where to buy omega in las vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    "Horologio" inside The Venetian is the only Omega dealer I know in Vegas that will give a discount. Everyone else on the strip is full price (trust me, I've been to them all and have trolled them)

Off the top of my head, the Omega dealers are at, from North to South:
    - Watches of Switzerland @ Wynn
    - mini-Omega Boutique @ Wynn (new mall wing that has no customers and is kinda creepy)
    - Horologio @ The Venetian
    - Tourneau @ Caesar's Forum Shop
    - Omega Boutique @ Bellagio
    - Tourbillion Boutique @ Aria

Tourneau sucks donkey balls, but it's fun to go into to see the 3 stories of watches. Just don't get too creeped out when a salesman follows you throughout the store like a lost child.
    That was my experience with Tourneau as well. My wife wanted to look at G-Shocks and the sales person was trying everything in their power to get me to the Omega counter after noticing my Bond SMP. We didn’t stay much longer after that.

As most have noted already, great place to try lots of watches on. Bad place to score many discounts on Omega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you arrive there I would pull up google maps and try to find an AD at least an hour away from the Strip. You may find a better deal this way
    rfortson likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Double post
    Last edited by 6R15; June 11th, 2019 at 23:28.
    the five stages of a watch flipper
    infatuation
    appropriation acquisition justification resale

Quote Originally Posted by Patryk_K View Post
    When you arrive there I would pull up google maps and try to find an AD at least an hour away from the Strip. You may find a better deal this way
    Bad advice. Vegas outside the strip is pretty ghetto and dangerous, especially for a foreigner
    the five stages of a watch flipper
    infatuation
    appropriation acquisition justification resale

Best place to buy Omega in Vegas? Somewhere other than Vegas.....

Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    Bad advice. Vegas outside the strip is pretty ghetto and dangerous, especially for a foreigner
    An hour out of the city is basically the middle of nowhere and you’re definitely right about some areas. There are some beautiful high end areas but the bad areas are exceptionally bad and someone not from there wouldn’t know where to begin. I was almost carjacked one day and likely would have been if I wasn’t armed.

As someone who lived there for 8 years and have watched the crime get exponentially worse in the last few years that I was there I’d be very unlikely to visit unless it was for business.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg25 View Post
    I'm not a big Tourneau fan. While they do have an amazing selection, the sales staff always seems bored and disinterested. However, I think they are the only place in Vegas to try on Nomos.

You can't go wrong with Seiko!
    Tourneau is a great place to window shop to see all the beautiful watches in person that you have only seen in pictures. Their sales staff (mostly attractive women) are essentially there to charm you into buying something. I doubt any of them know squat about movements, sapphire crystal, lume, or jewels...at least the one I was with knew nothing. Think about it...thousands of watches from dozens of OEMs, and the sales people are working at the mall making maybe $15/hour. I doubt they have any training. Don’t expect any watch experts behind the counter.
    Never try to install spring bars in a hurry. -lvt

"Affordable" just means you end up spending the same amount of money, but end up with a greater number of watches. -MandoBear

OP, forget about buying a watch in Vegas unless you have a large wad to drop and you want a memento. I recommend you visit the Caesar’s Palace mall (forgot what’s it’s called)...anyway, it’s like Mecca for a watch enthusiast. So many awesome brand boutiques and stores. Just browse. Plan to take 3-4 hours to just window shop. None of it will be affordable, but it’s fun to look and maybe try on a few things. Keep in mind Vegas is a tourist trap and you will pay tourist prices for everything. No bargains to be had anywhere.
    Never try to install spring bars in a hurry. -lvt

"Affordable" just means you end up spending the same amount of money, but end up with a greater number of watches. -MandoBear

Quote Originally Posted by Minorcollector View Post
    OP, forget about buying a watch in Vegas unless you have a large wad to drop and you want a memento. I recommend you visit the Caesar’s Palace mall (forgot what’s it’s called)...anyway, it’s like Mecca for a watch enthusiast. So many awesome brand boutiques and stores. Just browse. Plan to take 3-4 hours to just window shop. None of it will be affordable, but it’s fun to look and maybe try on a few things. Keep in mind Vegas is a tourist trap and you will pay tourist prices for everything. No bargains to be had anywhere.
    Good call, I didn’t even mention the rest of the watch shops since it was about Omega, but you’re right there’s a wealth of watch shops at the Caesars Forum shops. Rolex, Breitling, Panerai and at least a few other factory stores I’m not thinking of right now. I can’t think of a better indoor walk in Las Vegas than the forums. Plenty of places to drink and eat without the desert heat to contend with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information