Where to buy omega in las vegas? - Page 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Where to buy omega in las vegas?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Where to buy omega in las vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Premise View Post
    Good call, I didn’t even mention the rest of the watch shops since it was about Omega, but you’re right there’s a wealth of watch shops at the Caesars Forum shops. Rolex, Breitling, Panerai and at least a few other factory stores I’m not thinking of right now. I can’t think of a better indoor walk in Las Vegas than the forums. Plenty of places to drink and eat without the desert heat to contend with.
    Some of the others are Longines, Jaeger Lecoultre, and Blancpain. It's also where you will find Tourneau. 3-4 hours is a good estimate for a WIS.
    JLC Master Hometime / Grand Seiko 9R65 Spring Drive LE / Omega Speedy Pro / Omega PO 8800

The only place I've looked seriously in Las Vegas is at the giant Tourneau store in the Caesar’s forum shops. I almost pulled the trigger on an essentially new deep discounted returned watch - Check them out!

Vulcain Nautique 1st Swiss/1967 * Seiko 5 SpeedTimer 1st Auto Chrono, from Tokyo Ginza/1969 * Handful of Seiko Quartz Chronos * Heuer Re-issue 1963 Pre-TAG Carrera chrono * TAG Heuer "Carrera" Chrono * Omega "Speedmaster" Chrono * Baume & Mercier Formula S Chrono * Zenith "El Primero" HW Chrono * Mühle Glashütte Nautische Chrono * Sinn 903ST “Navitimer” Chrono * Techné SparrowHawk II Chrono * Alpina Startimer Big-Date Chrono * Zodiac Sea Dragon chrono * (2) Victorinox "Infantry Vintage" Chronos (Silver/Green) * Junkers "G38" chrono * Hamilton Pioneer Khaki chrono * Bulova Marine Star Chrono/Diver * Breitling Chronospace chrono * Dan Henry 1939 chrono * Fortuna chrono * Delbana "Silverstone" chrono * Ball Fireman "Storm Chaser" chrono * William L. chrono * Junghans Meister Telemeter Chronoscope *

I've lived here 45 years, and bought a grand total of 1 watch here(Valentine's gift for wife). Even my Seikos are purchased online.

If you know what you want, maybe check with some of the forum sponsors & see if they can send it to you while you're here.

I've bought from Govberg several times, and they send everything via Fedex overnight.

Lots of great places to look, though.
    Rolex Datejust II, and Submariner SS no-date; Panerai 000, 328, 352, 1024; IWC 3777; Zenith El Primero; Seiko PADI Turtle and 007

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I haven't personally tried this but it should work

Step 1 : Go to Vegas
    Step 2 : Visit all the boutiques for watches you are interested in and try on everything and narrow down the choice
    Step 3 : Call a forum sponsor
    Step 4 : Get watch shipped to concierge overnight
    Step 5 : Pick up package once received
    Step 6 : Rejoice!

Before or immediately after Step 1 make sure you call the hotel you are staying at and get instructions on getting packages shipped to them.

However if you MUST buy it in person for the full experience and want to associate the watch with the trip, then some of the previous recommendations are good. Just don't expect great pricing and be ready to pay retail or very close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing View Post
    I haven't personally tried this but it should work

Step 1 : Go to Vegas
    Step 2 : Visit all the boutiques for watches you are interested in and try on everything and narrow down the choice
    Step 3 : Call a forum sponsor
    Step 4 : Get watch shipped to concierge overnight
    Step 5 : Pick up package once received
    Step 6 : Rejoice!

Before or immediately after Step 1 make sure you call the hotel you are staying at and get instructions on getting packages shipped to them.

However if you MUST buy it in person for the full experience and want to associate the watch with the trip, then some of the previous recommendations are good. Just don't expect great pricing and be ready to pay retail or very close to it.
    That is a good advice. I will check about the forum sponsors i've never bought something from the forum. I just bought on ebay or amazon and send the watch to a Friend that travel to usa but watches under 500k. For a watch about 3000usd i would like to see it in person if it is possible.
    Prices in argentina are twice or three times more for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by dbostedo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpiredWatchdog View Post
    Even a hit on 13 won't get you there. Plan on several in a row, compounded.
    If he puts Omega money on 13 and wins, I think he'd easily be able to buy the Submariner. A win on 13 pays 36:1. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.watchuseek.com/images/smilies/icon_good.gif[/IMG]
    That idea was always present. If im lucky i could buy both haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information