Where to buy omega in las vegas?
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Where to buy omega in las vegas?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where to buy omega in las vegas?

Hello there, I'm going to be at las vegas in september 10th. I am from Argentina so its my first time in the usa and i would like to know where i could find a good place to buy an omega seamaster pro 300m or some diver or omega speedmaster. Or something similar at the same level. New or used I saw some in ebay but i would like to see it in person
    Thanks

Re: Where to buy omega in las vegas?

Perhaps people who live in Vegas will have a different view, but mine is - don't buy that watch in Vegas. You will pay more money than if you buy it elsewhere. Vegas is superb at one thing - taking money from people as efficiently and effortlessly as possible. The watch boutiques I've seen there will almost certainly not have any great deals.

You're better off seeing the watch in person there, but buying it somewhere else. Maybe an A/D who will ship to you, or Ebay, etc.
    Casio G-shock
    MRG-G1000B-1ADR, MTG-B1000TF-1AJR, GWR-B1000X-1A, GMW-B5000TFC-1, GMW-B5000D-1, GMW-B5000GD-9, GMW-B5000G-1, GWF-D1000MB-3JF, GPR-B1000-1, GPR-B1000-1B, GWG-1000-1A, GW-9400-1, GW-9400DCJ-1, GW-9400BTJ-8, GW-9401KJ-3JR, GW-5000-1JF, GW-B5600FB-4JR, GW-B5600HR-1, GXW-56BB-1JF, GW-3000M-4A, DW-5035D-1B, DW-5600BB (x2), DW-5600E (x2), DW-5600EG-9V, DW-5600CL-1, GW-M5610TR-7JF, DW-5600MS, GLS-5600CL-1, GLS-5600CL-3, DW-6930, GA-100MM-8A, G100BB-1A, GLS-6900-9JF, G-8900SC, GD-350-1B, GD-400-9CS, DW-6900MS, GD-120CM-4, GD-X6900CM-5, GLS-8900CM-2, GW-002KA.
    Casio Protrek/Pathfinder
    PAG-240B-2, PRW-2500R-1, PRW-3100FC-1JF, PRX-8000T-7AJF.
    Casio AE-1200 (x2)
    Casio W217H-1A
    MDV106-1A
    MTD1080-7A

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    Perhaps people who live in Vegas will have a different view, but mine is - don't buy that watch in Vegas. You will pay more money than if you buy it elsewhere. Vegas is superb at one thing - taking money from people as efficiently and effortlessly as possible. The watch boutiques I've seen there will almost certainly not have any great deals.

You're better off seeing the watch in person there, but buying it somewhere else. Maybe an A/D who will ship to you, or Ebay, etc.
    This is true if you are looking at the tourist spots. I lived there for 8 years and moved away a couple years back. The Omega Boutique is in the Bellagio, but don’t expect any deals. Tourneau is a dealer for Omega and has a huge store in the Caesar’s forum shops. They may deal but I don’t know. I never actually purchased from there. I’ve purchased from off strip dealers but mostly G Shock and Seiko. My only Omega purchase was online so I don’t have any experience in that area.
    Time4Playnow likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

"Horologio" inside The Venetian is the only Omega dealer I know in Vegas that will give a discount. Everyone else on the strip is full price (trust me, I've been to them all and have trolled them)

Off the top of my head, the Omega dealers are at, from North to South:
    - Watches of Switzerland @ Wynn
    - mini-Omega Boutique @ Wynn (new mall wing that has no customers and is kinda creepy)
    - Horologio @ The Venetian
    - Tourneau @ Caesar's Forum Shop
    - Omega Boutique @ Bellagio
    - Tourbillion Boutique @ Aria

Tourneau sucks donkey balls, but it's fun to go into to see the 3 stories of watches. Just don't get too creeped out when a salesman follows you throughout the store like a lost child.
    Nokie and georgegervin44 like this.
    the five stages of a watch flipper
    infatuation
    appropriation acquisition justification resale

Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    "Horologio" inside The Venetian is the only Omega dealer I know in Vegas that will give a discount. Everyone else on the strip is full price (trust me, I've been to them all and have trolled them)

Off the top of my head, the Omega dealers are at, from North to South:
    - Watches of Switzerland @ Wynn
    - mini-Omega Boutique @ Wynn (new mall wing that has no customers and is kinda creepy)
    - Horologio @ The Venetian
    - Tourneau @ Caesar's Forum Shop
    - Omega Boutique @ Bellagio
    - Tourbillion Boutique @ Aria

Tourneau sucks donkey balls, but it's fun to go into to see the 3 stories of watches. Just don't get too creeped out when a salesman follows you throughout the store like a lost child.
    Ha! That’s really funny about the new mall at the Wynn. I was there a few months back and you’re absolutely right. It was deserted. The boutique itself is fine, but no deals to be had. Full retail all the way.

I recommend Horologio. They offer some discounts and are always very nice. The sales staff is first class. I’ve made it clear that I have no intention of buying, and they still bend over backwards to show me everything. Worth the trip every time i’m In Vegas.
    georgegervin44 likes this.
    JLC Master Hometime / Grand Seiko 9R65 Spring Drive LE / Omega Speedy Pro / Omega PO 8800

Thanks a lot!! A lot of advices thanks. Yes i read in some place that vegas was not the best place but for us from Argentina is less expensive probably there than here. But yes i will look at tourneau and horologio and the others you mentioned
    I will take a look. I really like divers like the omega, i like the submariner too but its too expensive for my unless i hit the 13 at roulette 😅

I will look other brands too. Maybe a Seiko marine master or something like that. Thanks to all

Quote Originally Posted by arielin82 View Post
    ...i like the submariner too but its too expensive for my unless i hit the 13 at roulette
    Even a hit on 13 won't get you there. Plan on several in a row, compounded.
    Nokie likes this.
    Accuracy is only skin deep but ugliness goes to the soul.
    I only use fake Bergeon tools for working on fake Rolexes.
    Friends don't let friends own Seiko.

Quote Originally Posted by arielin82 View Post
    Thanks a lot!! A lot of advices thanks. Yes i read in some place that vegas was not the best place but for us from Argentina is less expensive probably there than here. But yes i will look at tourneau and horologio and the others you mentioned
    I will take a look. I really like divers like the omega, i like the submariner too but its too expensive for my unless i hit the 13 at roulette

I will look other brands too. Maybe a Seiko marine master or something like that. Thanks to all
    I'm not a big Tourneau fan. While they do have an amazing selection, the sales staff always seems bored and disinterested. However, I think they are the only place in Vegas to try on Nomos.

You can't go wrong with Seiko!
    JLC Master Hometime / Grand Seiko 9R65 Spring Drive LE / Omega Speedy Pro / Omega PO 8800

Quote Originally Posted by ExpiredWatchdog View Post
    Even a hit on 13 won't get you there. Plan on several in a row, compounded.
    If he puts Omega money on 13 and wins, I think he'd easily be able to buy the Submariner. A win on 13 pays 36:1.
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

I would shop carefully as Vegas can eat your bank card alive.......
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information