Where to buy in person Swatch (the brand, not company) and where to find info online
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mleok

Thread: Where to buy in person Swatch (the brand, not company) and where to find info online

Where to buy in person Swatch (the brand, not company) and where to find info online

So I'm looking at getting a Swatch for someone. Not Swatch Group. Swatch. There's no Swatch boutique near me. So I was wondering if you guys know of any department stores that sell Swatches in person? I need to see if they would be reasonable on the wrist (as you gather, the recipient is somewhat young). No, I'm not going to think about a Hamilton or Seiko or whatnot. I know what they want.

I'm located in the Pacific NW, so the I5 corridor of Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia/Portland/Salem/Eugene area is where I'm looking, but also Spokane is reasonable (I've got a few months). I may be around Monterey (unfortunately not able to make it up to San Jose/SF) and Charlotte as well. I can't recall seeing any in department stores in the US.

The other thing is, do you guys know anywhere that actually has info about their watches? I'm looking at Swatch's site, and there's NOTHING! Some of the watches have the "functions" (complications) listed but no size. The only ones with size are the ones without functions.

Edit: I just found one with "functions" that showed size. But a good lot of them don't.
    Last edited by sleepyhead123; July 4th, 2014 at 05:51. Reason: Found one!
    Current Collection - | Ball | Bvlgari | Casio | Citizen | Credor | Girard-Perregaux | Graham | Gübelin | Hamilton | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Longines | Minase | Mühle Glashütte | NOMOS Glashütte | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Swatch | Undone | Vacheron Constantin | Victorinox Swiss Army |
    Mulling Over - | Minase Horizon | Reservoir |
    On deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 8 Dark Side of the Moon |
    Waiting to be on deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary |

Re: Where to buy in person Swatch (the brand, not company) and where to find info online

The Squiggly website is good for looking at all Swatch models, both current and historical.

https://www.squiggly.com/
    Rad Red Brick likes this.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Re: Where to buy in person Swatch (the brand, not company) and where to find info online

Thanks. Now I just need to find a place to see them. Though if worse comes to worse I can look at similar sized watches and guesstimate.
    Current Collection - | Ball | Bvlgari | Casio | Citizen | Credor | Girard-Perregaux | Graham | Gübelin | Hamilton | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Longines | Minase | Mühle Glashütte | NOMOS Glashütte | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Swatch | Undone | Vacheron Constantin | Victorinox Swiss Army |

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I know Tourbillon has a swatch models display in store. Call them and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    I know Tourbillon has a swatch models display in store. Call them and ask.
    Thanks. I'll do that tomorrow. Could use an excuse to return to Seattle anyways.

Thread Information